No announcement yet.

Charlie Z's biopic has almost half a million views on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    18 punches is 3 secs...wow, Charlie!!! LMAO!!! 38:49... Dad: "he will eventually get kill, but it is ok" hahaha.

i think he's just bad at speaking english and trying to diffuse the situation, not that he'd be happy if charlie died

but yeah, w shoudln't laugh at charlie. i'm guilty of it myself. at this stage i don't laugh, but i certainly can't turn away, either.

that might be the video i was talking about where his dad talks about his problems. hard to tell, but ithink he said his mother had problems, too? at any rate the guy is not trolling anybody and has real delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Charlie Zelenoff had an account here?
      yep way back around 2009-2010 when I first joined...He was getting interviews on boxing radio shows & everything. So at first it was really hard to tell if he was really crazy or just the ultimate troll fooling everyone...

Comment

That vid of him vs sr still pisses me off. I wish lydell would have really beat the fuk out of him

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          That vid of him vs sr still pisses me off. I wish lydell would have really beat the fuk out of him
          TrumpBot

Comment

Charlie Z is the truth. A mentally sick MFer but nonetheless the truth. Deontay Wilder couldnt turn this guy lights out. Wilder even took a couple sucker punch swipes that missed. And wilder is a heavyweight champ. Just imagine if Charlie Z fought a prime mike Tyson like he did Wilder. When you put it in that perspective it shows how ****ty Wilder is. Charlie Z is the truth maker.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Charlie Z is the truth. A mentally sick MFer but nonetheless the truth. Deontay Wilder couldnt turn this guy lights out. Wilder even took a couple sucker punch swipes that missed. And wilder is a heavyweight champ. Just imagine if Charlie Z fought a prime mike Tyson like he did Wilder. When you put it in that perspective it shows how ****ty Wilder is. Charlie Z is the truth maker.
              LOL...there is some truth to this. When I saw the Wilder video I thought...Wilder couldn't KO Charlie? Really a heavyweight champion should have killed him with a single punch. Doesn't say much for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                LOL...there is some truth to this. When I saw the Wilder video I thought...Wilder couldn't KO Charlie? Really a heavyweight champion should have killed him with a single punch. Doesn't say much for Wilder.
                Just imagine if Charlie Z. fought a prime Mike Tyson. Charlie would literally be killed or made a vegetable. And wilder could KO this guy? Fuk wilder took a couple sucker punch swipes. Smdh at Wilder

Comment

His father is a sick mofo for allowing him to fight these guys and filming it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post
                    His father is a sick mofo for allowing him to fight these guys and filming it as well.
                    Is his dad the one filming?

All I know about this nutty mfer is this story is gonna end badly eventually with him sucker punching someone into f#ckedupville & getting sent to prison or more likely some sort of mental ward or someone is gonna get so angry with him they'll beat him to death or he'll just come up missing after f#cking with the wrong guy on the wrong day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Is his dad the one filming?

All I know about this nutty mfer is this story is gonna end badly eventually with him sucker punching someone into f#ckedupville & getting sent to prison or more likely some sort of mental ward or someone is gonna get so angry with him they'll beat him to death or he'll just come up missing after f#cking with the wrong guy on the wrong day.

He'll end up dead somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X