Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Leans To Thurman To Beat Garcia - Wants To Fight Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd obviously like to see Porter fight the winner above all else, but Thurman-Porter 2 has to happen eventually no matter what. That first fight was too good and too close to not do it again.

Comment

I'd love to see this rematch at the end of the year, if Thurman beats Garcia.

It's obvious from this interview that Shawn frustrated from being inactive, hopefully he can get at least 3 fights in this year

Comment

I'd love to see Porter vs Julio the kid Diaz 3. That's right y'all must of forgot.

Comment

Anybody knows why Haymon fighters are now fighting once a year? It's clear here that Porter wants fights. What's the problem? Why is the media not interested in asking these questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia5280 View Post
            DSG has fought the better comp! Thurman almost got koed by Collazo.. And Thurman fought for his life against Porter.. DSG is going to prove everyone wrong again! F porter..
            DSG has fought the better comp, some of them after their prime, some of those fights he got gift decisions. He ducked Postol (good but coward move). Time run up for DSG, after Herrera, Peterson and other doubtfull wins, he will meet the end of the robbery streak he is in.
            Thurman will crush him as he crushed those other daddy´s boys.

Comment

makes sense. Thurman - Porter was the hell of the fight.

Comment

If there's no Pacquiao vs. Crawford, I would love to see Pacquiao vs. Porter. Roach said they want top guys, I think Porter fits the description!

Comment

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO! Never let Porter and Thurman fight again! I have thoroughly no interest in watching Porter trying to dry hump him all over the ring again while Thurman is actually trying to box. That fight was SO BORING to watch.

Comment

Porter vs Jesse Vargas will be great to watch.. At least both of them would like to redeem themselves after their losses

Comment

Shawn Porter vs Robert Guerrero.
                      Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X