No announcement yet.

2 Teen girls beat 78 yr old woman because she asked them to move their feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Who else seen this post by Hectari and figured the perpetrators would be black people?
    Also, statistically speaking, blacks are much more likely to commit violent crimes (buttressed, and independently corroborated by two studies)... So it's a safe bet to assume perpetrator is black in a violent crime.

The sooner we can admit this, and have an open dialogue without racism, without rancor, and without guilt, the better we can find the causes, and address them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      You are sir - micro aggressions such as asking a youth without saying please at least three times triggers them.

If you're White, you can't make eye-contact, and you gotta bow your head, or the reminder of your White skin is enough to trigger them back to slave-memories.

Also if you're White, you can't smile - only a White supremacist would be arrogant enough to be White and have the nerve to show any emotion other than sorrow - especially smiling. Only the most arrogant white supremacist would have the nerve to smile while being White.

Oh, and also, you have to take in account their socioeconomics... If Jamaal has a negative balance in his bank account, it's cause of inter-generational slavery, internalized racism, and systemic racism... So it's his day to take his anger out on as many White people, in whatever way, he pleases...

All these terms - socioeconomics, trigger, micro aggression, internalized racism, inter-generational/intersectional, systemic racism are all terms every White person should know.
      From what I've understood, in the "social justice" (black supremacist) ideology, light skin is a symbol that your parents chose to not mix with a black person, so acting normal or happy rather than repentant for your own existence is considered an insult to them. You're already walking on a thin line just by being born, so even the slightest expression of self-interest or differing opinions will blow the fuse, subjecting you to a beating or vandalism.

The only way to be okay to them is act like an ultra submissive creep. Advocate violence against your own race etc., "we deserve it!". The "cuckold" movement and this wave of self-harming mentally ill people who mix fear/depression, sexual fetish and politics. It seems to be related to Stockholm syndrome.

The more they're murdered and raped and threatened, the more guilty they feel about "slavery", a practice started in Africa and abolished in America. Just like the tortured victims of a kidnapped will be convinced it's all their fault because the kidnapper takes out his aggression on them until their brain shuts down and they believe they deserve it.

Neutrality/not caring used to be an option. These weirdos have pushed so far it isn't anymore. If you just want to live a decent normal life you have to embrace the "racist" label.
      Last edited by ////; 06-04-2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

78 yr old woman: Can you two girls move your feet?

17 yr old girls: She told us to move our feet? LET'S BEAT THE SH.IT OUTTA THIS OLD LADY!

Logic.

Comment

I would never hit an old person who asked me to move my feet, I have run across some old frail rude elderly folks and I just ignore them, only a really evil heartless sick person would punch a frail older person and kick them in the head, I wonder if anyone recorded it screaming World star some of these people who do this are almost proud they cant wait to post it on world star and get fame off of knocking out a random person or elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            didn't think that the perpetrators would be black women. who'd a thought?
            Thats right, who would have expected a black person to act like an animal? Very uncharacteristic of them

Comment

Blame it to the culture.

Comment

in the perpetrators defense about 3 years ago i'm getting out of the metro and walking up the street and a car is coming out of a lot i'm traversing, this old white woman, maybe 70, we lock eyes and the cvnt floors it. i jumped out of the way and scuffed the crap out of my shoes slacks and palms.

she literally wanted to end me. i was on my way to my christmas party ... the shock was pretty real.

some old white cvnt literally tried to kill me, since that day, no mercy for the elderly. it's all parity from baya.

Comment

That old lady was invading their personal space

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Blame it to the culture.
                    I agree, hip hop culture has really destroyed the minds of ghetto youths. It's better to go to jail than get punked out by a 78 year old white woman.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      Omg. ****ing raging. Hope they catch those little *****es.

Comment

Working...
                      X