Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Nah, Mathysse-Rios would be better.

Maidana would succumb to Mathysse.
    Maidana would never succumb to any one or anything. You'd have to shoot him to keep him down. Remember Ortiz hurt him 3 times, he went down all 3 times and got up all 3 times and knocked Ortiz out.

The World could end, and explode, and Maidana would stay floating around the universe for all eternity, looking for a fight with aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Maidana would never succumb to any one or anything. You'd have to shoot him to keep him down. Remember Ortiz hurt him 3 times, he went down all 3 times and got up all 3 times and knocked Ortiz out.

The World could end, and explode, and Maidana would stay floating around the universe for all eternity, looking for a fight with aliens.
      Lol ok, maybe succumb was a bad word.

Mathysse would back him up and beat him down like Kirkland did Angulo.

Lucas is just the much stronger fighter and Maidana won't know how to stick and move. He'll get beaten down. The reason I said succumb is because Mathysse won't KO him as in Maidana doesn't get up. He'll make the mental reservation that he can't go on or his corner/ref would stop the fight.

Either way you look at it, Maidana's not seeing the judges.

Comment

Lucas is just the much stronger fighter and Maidana won't know how to stick and move. He'll get beaten down. The reason I said succumb is because Mathysse won't KO him as in Maidana doesn't get up. He'll make the mental reservation that he can't go on or his corner/ref would stop the fight.

I really like Matthysse straight right hand to the body.

He hurt Alexander with that punch and it was very effective against Soto.

I think he'd beat Maidana also but it would be fireworks while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Matthysse versus Maidana. You don't even need a ref for that fight. Who ever crawls out of the ring that night is the winner!
          You derserve some Greenz for mentioning Maidana/Matthysse, let alone making a thread about it. Great Thread bruh, and a GREAT fight if it can ever be made.

Comment

Nah, Mathysse-Rios would be better.

Maidana would succumb to Mathysse.
            BG27, while I usually agree with you outlook, this time my good man I HAVE to disagree. Mr. Maidana "I get up before the 10 count off a flush Liver Shot from a known puncher" will not quit until rendered clean from his senses. Hell you may even have to litterally decapitate Maidana before he quits.
            Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 06-25-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I really like Matthysse straight right hand to the body.

He hurt Alexander with that punch and it was very effective against Soto.

I think he'd beat Maidana also but it would be fireworks while it lasts.
              Judah spoke very highly about Mathysse's power and ability to go to the body. He made it seem like he just did 12 rounds with Lucifer himself.

Mathysse is very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                BG27, while I usually agree with you outlook, this time my good man I HAVE to disagree. Mr. Maidana "I get up before the 10 count off flush Liver Shots from known punchers" will not quit until rendered clean from his senses. Hell you may even have to litterally decapitate Maidana before he quits.
                Chief, my main man of all time lol

I shouldn't have used succumb. What I meant was get beat down; as in the last 5 seconds of Taylor-Froch style beatdown.

Comment

I take issue with the bolded. Granted Kirkland beat Angulo down it occurred because Angulo stupidly punched himself out.

Comment

Chief, my main man of all time lol

I shouldn't have used succumb. What I meant was get beat down; as in the last 5 seconds of Taylor-Froch style beatdown.
                    Now you talkin BG mah homie, I can see a complete and utter WAR. But no one will stop that fight other than the ref, the doc, or the corner. And Im willin to bet good money that if the coner stops it, they a$$ will be unemployed within the next 15 minutes of Michael Buffer announcing the winner. Maidana is a damn G.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I take issue with the bolded. Granted Kirkland beat Angulo down it occurred because Angulo stupidly punched himself out.
                      Be that as it may Fe mah homie. He "in mah best Ice Cube voice" Beat him DOWN like it aint Nuthin!

Comment

Working...
                      X