Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Roach drunk during the Khan fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasnt drunk. That is effects of Parkinson. IMO he needs to retire. He doesnt give his fighters any advise in between rounds. He seems lost in his recent fights.

Comment

Freddie got up close with Peterson, knew and spoke of his strong inside game and them needing to address that.

He's clearly not really addressed it, and can't say anything in fight to help. He can't speak clearly in those situations due to the Parkinsons either.

Comment

lol.............

Comment

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but why does Roach having Parkinsons give him the right to get so drunk he can't talk during intervals.

He needs help.

Comment

To be honest a few years back I didn't realize he had Parkinson's and I thought he sounded drunk myself.

Comment

Originally posted by whale View Post
              sorry if i'm being dumb, but why does roach having parkinsons give him the right to get so drunk he can't talk during intervals.

He needs help.
              ^^^^lmfao^^^^^

Comment

he must have taken crack instead of his Parkinsons medication by mistake.

after all its, Washington DC, crime n crack capital lol

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Freddie got up close with Peterson, knew and spoke of his strong inside game and them needing to address that.

He's clearly not really addressed it, and can't say anything in fight to help. He can't speak clearly in those situations due to the Parkinsons either.
                  He was speaking clearly enough to do Commentary analysis on a fight night a couple of weeks ago. nd he gives interviews all the time.

Comment

Parkinson symptoms become worse in situations where a person is excited or nervous but not limited to. Roach got nervous and excited, quit being ignorant to the subject

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      He was speaking clearly enough to do Commentary analysis on a fight night a couple of weeks ago. nd he gives interviews all the time.
                      So he WAS drinking during the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X