Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont trust any floyd's propaganda. i dont trust cheating F@gs

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      I was super surprised to see Floyd let his fight night weight be known. But people need to stop claiming Floyd is some big welter, hes clearly a small WW.
      Let's be honest. Floyd lets it be known when it makes him look good. Floyd fan or not, if you can't see that you're blind.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        No.. he didnt make wait because all along he was saying that it was a 147 fight, not at 144 fight. He stuck to what he believed.
        Hilarious. You really think that he didn't know what the contracted weight was after being in boxing for 10+ years at that point? You think he would just give up $600,000 without any argument if he felt that it wasn't clearly stated in the contract?

I'm a Floyd fan too but that's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
          Let's be honest. Floyd lets it be known when it makes him look good. Floyd fan or not, if you can't see that you're blind.
          what does this has to do with anything. the point of the thread is to open the eyes of the haters talking about floyd is some big WW when he clearly isnt.

Comment

bump..............

Comment

No.. he didnt make wait because all along he was saying that it was a 147 fight, not at 144 fight. He stuck to what he believed.

Comment

And, LOL @ talking about unofficial weight.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                  FLOYD probably cheated the scale as well. We all know what shady things that cheater can do.
                  i would hate to have your life. you comment in every floyd thread.you wish you was ms jackson dont ya lol

Comment

the legal contract said the fight was at 144. floyd signed the contract. so he signed something he didn't believe in? thus he's a lying fraud. but you will defend him no matter what. sheep!

Comment

Working...
                    X