No announcement yet.

What Was Eddie Hearn Doing......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was Eddie Hearn Doing......

As Bellew got dropped? Was he trying to help Bellew up or was he trying to tell the ref to stop the fight? If he was trying to help him up, wouldn't Bellew have been DQ?

Hearn often gets over excited at ringside, I remember him jumping in the ring at Froch vs Bute which could have got Froch DQ'd

Hearn gets a lot of stick but it's clear he really cares about his fighters

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Hearn often gets over excited at ringside, I remember him jumping in the ring at Froch vs Bute which could have got Froch DQ'd

Hearn gets a lot of stick but it's clear he really cares about his fighters
      Right, I remember that he jumped in the ring as the ref was still counting Bute out. But what was he doing today? Was he actually trying to help him up or did he think Bellew was KTFO?

Comment

I think he was urging his fighter to get up and not to be counted out.
        All about the money for Hearn.

Comment

He was telling bellew to stay down for an extra M. He wants joshua to fight Uysk next. Why do you think bellew kissed Hearn like 20 times after the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            I think he was urging his fighter to get up and not to be counted out.
            All about the money for Hearn.
            Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            He was telling bellew to stay down for an extra M. He wants joshua to fight Uysk next. Why do you think bellew kissed Hearn like 20 times after the fight was over.
            Lol you guys are real childish 😂. It’s obvious he got caught up in the moment and was genuinely worried for Tony

Comment

Eddie is friends with Bellew, it was emotional reaction from him. He acted like he wanted to help him get up but then stop because he realised it's against the rules lmao.

Comment

Bellew fell hard on the bottom ropes with his head leaning on 1 of the ropes. It was a vicious KO and I think Hear was genuinely concerned about Bellews health

Comment

Agree with other posters I think he was concerned about Bellew and also sort of tried to get there before the back of his head hit the canvas but didn't in time so he quickly retreated.

Honestly it seems like Bellew had some brain damage at the end lol during the interview he kept saying the same shi t over and over again and calling over Usyk, and when they interviewed Hearn he looked like he was about to cry at one point.

Comment

It looked like lights out the way Tony fell and was lying on the rope

Comment

Working...
                    X