No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn having a hard time with Nov 17th show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL. And wasn't this supposed to be the first BIG PPV-type event? Its clearly not gonna be that now thats for sure.

Sounds like best case it'll be Big Baby vs Oquendo last I heard.
    Yeah, this card gunna be the undercard of what was supposed to be that Vegas card, mixed in with the Showtime card that was on the same date. Shields and Ergashev going to be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Nov 17th is right around the corner. He's waiting for the WBA to get back to him first? Seems like something you'd have straightened out before you even made a card for that date.
      This date and venue was originally for Shields-Hammer and Hearn was in Vegas. Which is why Sheilds is still on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Thats the rumour, could be hes holding out for more cash. Miller said Don King werent taking calls for a Bryan fight
        Don King probably bribes his way to a Joshua fight for Bryan.

Comment

My feelings on Fres Oquendo:

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Think the cards all done except the headline. Trying to get someone to fight Miller, seems Oquendo and Bryan dont want it, going down the rankings.
            Who's next? Wallin?

Comment

Who's next? Wallin?
              He should be. I’d give him more of a shot over all of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                Probably doesnt want it lol. One dimensional charr and old briggs were somewhat beatable.

Miller doesnt have crushing power but size and volume. An old and inactive dude is just going to take a beating, because he wont be able to keep up that pace.
                He's still getting paid for it doe.

I'd be surprised if he's waited 4 years for a title shot & hasn't taken any fight at all & doesn't jump at ANY fight for a title now. Odds are he's getting merked against anyone.

Comment

Don King probably bribes his way to a Joshua fight for Bryan.
                  If Bryan's with King I bet he's ranked by the WBC & he'll eventually be the #1 guy even if his next 5 fights were against Boxing Scene Forum regs.

King's bought that life time corruption package back when Jose was still around I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SethP View Post
                    Pretty sure the first big PPV type event is the Canelo card now, and the rumored undercard for that show is looking legit as of now.
                    Might be back to back Joshua & Canelo cards two for one since they missed the first one.

Whats the rumored May Canelo undercard?

Comment

Plus his Martinez vs Jr rematch died
                      Honestly that was bs from the get go as a big PPV-like main event lol.

I won't act like its not a interesting fight to some degree just off of the names, but its no big card main event thats for mfing sure.

Sergio wasn't THAT big a name when he was active so its not like its Floyd or SRL coming back. And JCC Jr is like the Latino Broner in disappointing fans. But they are names so I guess top of the bill for them lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X