No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford is 1/100 to win the fight, LOL cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford is 1/100 to win the fight, LOL cherry pick

What kind of a joke fight is this, I though Terence supposed to be fighting top level fighters now.

1/100 lol. Basically if I put a hundred pound on Terence to win I get one pound back.

No wonder they have to start this fake fighting.

Errol knows what's up

How much of a favorite was Spence over his last two opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      How much of a favorite was Spence over his last two opponents?
      Spence was literally 100-1 Vs Ocampo. I know because I wanted to wager on it BUT the odds were too damn high. I took him to knock him out at -550.

And the OP is kind of full of crap. The highest listed odds for this fight (crawford benivitez) is 37-1. Check www.proboxingodds.com for yourself...

Comment

Cherrence Pickford the cherrrypicker. Wot a disgrace that young kid is to the united states of america, he should be banned from boxing forever. Everyone knows he should have fought Dominic Wade

Comment

I don't mind if fighters take on the occasional easy fight just to keep the paychecks coming in. Sometimes the big name fights take too long to negotiate. I like it if a fighter can stay busy etc.

I guess it is all in context of their overall career. Even if it is an easy fight for him, it will still be a treat to watch him work his craft. If he takes a string of easy fights, and doesn't seriously try to unify over the next couple of years, then I will join people in criticising him.

Comment

Crawford will be favorite against anybody at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Crawford will be favorite against anybody at 147.

I hope this is true so I can make $ off his exposing. I doubt he ever fights an elite fighter in his whole career though.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                What kind of a joke fight is this, I though Terence supposed to be fighting top level fighters now.

1/100 lol. Basically if I put a hundred pound on Terence to win I get one pound back.

No wonder they have to start this fake fighting.

Errol knows what's up
                I agree Crawford should be fighting a better opponent but it's not a fake fight. His opponent has won all his fights mostly by KO. He is the number 10 contender by the WBO of which Crawford is the champion. The last two guys Fury fought had lost lots of fights and weren't even ranked in the top 100 by boxrec.

Comment

You sound suprised that he's fighting a weak opponent lol, guess what he'll fight another nobody after this too. Pretty much every fighter he's beat we've seen get whooped just as bad by someone else later on. Two of his best wins just recently got beat by prospects and one got demolished And Diaz just lost to a ****ing nobody. Don't tell me they were all 'finished after Crawford' cause none of them did **** before Crawford either

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

I hope this is true so I can make $ off his exposing. I doubt he ever fights an elite fighter in his whole career though.
                    Yeah I doubt it too, he's probably got 2 or 3 years left of his prime and then he'll retire. And people will still continue to rate him over guys who actually went out there and tried to prove they were the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X