No announcement yet.

USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Smh Trump is destroying USA. If he lose this election he would be the 1st presidential candidate that would say he got cheated instead of accepting he lost.

It's one thing to say liberal media is against him but the election is rigged?

To be fair, conservative media like fox is against Hillary. There are just more liberal media.

**** you Trump. You making America third world, not great

It has started folks. I expect more chaos and violence all over the country when Trump lose. And Trump will fuel this instead of calming his supporters.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/armed-donald-trump-supporters-caught-menacing-democratic-campaign-office/

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      It has started folks. I expect more chaos and violence all over the country when Trump lose. And Trump will fuel this instead of calming his supporters.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/arme...mpaign-office/
      I don't think Trump supporters will do jack ****.

Most of them are losers who have nothing going on in their lives and this is the first election they've ever paid attention to because a billionaire sociopath reality star is running, and he talks dumb enough for them to understand.

And so it's become a bit of a cult. These people are allowing trump to fill the void and feed the anger in their sad lives. They'll find something else, hot dogs and cheetos perhaps...

Comment

I see riots worse than Blacks rioting when Police an unarmed black.

Most of Trump supporters are armed, angry and can be dangerous.

Dark times ahead. Minorities are in danger.

Comment

We have a major news media that publicly endorse a candidate

How stoopid can u be not to see that as cheating

It should be illegal for a News media to endprse a candidate because millilons of people watches and get influenced by them

And gues what democrats sued florida to extend voter registration and some other states too they are fighting to extend registrations why?????

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            We have a major news media that publicly endorse a candidate

How stoopid can u be not to see that as cheating

It should be illegal for a News media to endprse a candidate because millilons of people watches and get influenced by them

And gues what democrats sued florida to extend voter registration and some other states too they are fighting to extend registrations why?????
            Share a link.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Share a link.
              Sack mah dic and ill give u link

Comment

Smh Trump is destroying USA. If he lose this election he would be the 1st presidential candidate that would say he got cheated instead of accepting he lost.
                That's because Trump isn't a cuck like every other republican that has ran like McCain and Romeny.

It's one thing to say liberal media is against him but the election is rigged?
                I'm pretty sure that's what he means by rigged.

To be fair, conservative media like fox is against Hillary. There are just more liberal media.
                Fox didn't want him to win the nomination and doesn't want him to win the presidency. Fox are open borders globalists just like every other major news outlet.

**** you Trump. You making America third world, not great
                Third Worlders like you are making America Third World chump.
                Last edited by Xoo; 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/arme...mpaign-office/
                  I'll beat that...

Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed, vandalized, police say

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3481239/posts

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I don't think Trump supporters will do jack ****.

Most of them are losers who have nothing going on in their lives and this is the first election they've ever paid attention to because a billionaire sociopath reality star is running, and he talks dumb enough for them to understand.

And so it's become a bit of a cult. These people are allowing trump to fill the void and feed the anger in their sad lives. They'll find something else, hot dogs and cheetos perhaps...
                    They're paying attention for the first time because this is the first time the Republicans have decided not to run a cuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X