No announcement yet.

Making of a Murderer [TV] Seasons 1 & 2 Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making of a Murderer [TV] Seasons 1 & 2 Master Thread

You won't regret it. It's a 10 part documentary on Netflix, and it's nothing like what you might think it is. DO NOT spoil it by Googling what it's about. You have to just watch it without knowing anything about it.

Seriously the best thing I've watched in years, movie or TV show. After the 1st episode I couldn't stop watching it, and finished it in one sitting, because it was that good.

Anyone that's already seen it, don't spoil it. Was recommended to me on another NBA message board, and literally everyone that saw it was saying how addicting, and good it was.
    Yes
    22.00%
    No
    42.00%
    Not sure
    36.00%

10 parts??? How long is it? Thats a big investment for something that isn't what I think it is apparently, but I shouldn't google it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      10 parts??? How long is it? Thats a big investment for something that isn't what I think it is apparently, but I shouldn't google it either.
      Little over an hour for each episode. I'm not saying you have to watch it straight, but I bet you will. Once you start it, you have to find out what happens. It's that well made.

And like I said, DO NOT Google it, and spoil anything. I guess you could, but it won't be as good that way.

Tell me what you think it's about after seeing the title.

Most episodes are like 1 hr 6 minutes. Few are 59 minutes. And 1 episode is 46 minutes.

I wouldn't advise watching it after 6pm, if you work early the next morning.
      Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 12-31-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Man, I'm obsessed with this ****.

Binged watched this on Sunday and now I'm looking up a bunch of **** on this case.

Cops did this dude and his nephew dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Man, I'm obsessed with this ****.

Binged watched this on Sunday and now I'm looking up a bunch of **** on this case.

Cops did this dude and his nephew dirty!
          Right! Although it was a bit biased for Steve, but still, the legal system is really ****ed up!

No spoilers please lol. Spoilers for when people have finished watching it, and use spoiler tags or something.

I was discussing this with a few folks, and I gotta say, I think the film started getting too biased on parts of the case, and Steve's history.

Still, the justice system is ****ed up for real.

Comment

just watched it the other day, its a good watch...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Right! Although it was a bit biased for Steve, but still, the legal system is really ****ed up!

No spoilers please lol. Spoilers for when people have finished watching it, and use spoiler tags or something.

I was discussing this with a few folks, and I gotta say, I think the film started getting too biased on parts of the case, and Steve's history.

Still, the justice system is ****ed up for real.
              Damn!

I wanna discuss this **** but cant really go into detail without given out spoilers.

Btw, I agree its really biased.

After reading up on it, I'm not 100% convinced like I was after watching it.

Comment

It's was a sad, infuriating, and addicting. One of those show that you can lose sleep over.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Damn!

I wanna discuss this **** but cant really go into detail without given out spoilers.

Btw, I agree its really biased.

After reading up on it, I'm not 100% convinced like I was after watching it.
                  Yeah, it got really biased. LOL I wanna discuss this too, man! Dammit, I was about to reply to your post, but I can't without spoiling it.

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  It's was a sad, infuriating, and addicting. One of those show that you can lose sleep over.
                  Right!

Comment

I'm midway through right now.

Here's the first episode.

Comment

Working...
                    X