Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Shows His Grit in Overcoming Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody at 140 can beat garcia.

Comment

Garcia gonnna be eating some canvas within his next two fights. The guy throws bombs but doesn't pull his hands back fast enough. Khan was killing him with that but luckily for Garcia, Khan is soft as baby shat.

Comment

garcia won but judah hurt him about 3 times a bigger puncher like matthysse will knock garcia out.

Comment

Amir Khan also beat-down Maidana pretty convincingly and almost have him TKO'ed in the first round on a body shot.

Judah was alot more dominant against Lucas Bumtthyse than he was against Danny Garcia....He clearly lost against Garcia but he clearly won against Bumtthyse.

And Khan is not in the top 5 he is clearly dangerous...Anyone who can almost stop Maidana in the first round and have him on the floor writhing in pain is a dangerous fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Your point is irrelevant, Khan has been exposed by let's see, Prescott, Garcia, Maidana, PEDerson, I mean the list goes on and on, yet you like him.
            Khan beat Maidana fair and square and if anything exposed Maidana for being the 1 dimensional brawler that he is.

Comment

Garcia was disappointing -- he's not showing enough development in his offense -- should have been able to better control and eventually stop Judah but didn't -- made Judah look much better than he actually is at this point -- somebody has to teach Garcia how to punch in combos while moving forward and also to engage effectively when the other guy is throwing punches

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I love how you pretend you aren't trying to hype up Garcia.
                Welcome to Boxingscene. A place where posters gives fighters more respect for losing, than fighters get for winning. I don't have to hype Garcia because dude is doing his thing. Going into this fight I was reading on Boxingscene that Garcia is a very limited fighter and that Judah had a chance to outbox him and so forth but the opposite happened. Judah got off two rounds at best and now all of a sudden Garcia got exposed? He took flush bombs from Zab and still won. Zab got a hurting put on him. Didn't look like that when Matthysse fought Zab. I like Matthysse but these hang on fans sound ******ed trying to down play a guy who is winning without debate but giving mega props to a guy who drop the ball with the same fighter. Logic is all backwards but like I always say.... everyone has their opinions.

Comment

Really good fight!! Garcia looked good & made Zab do small renditions of the chicken dance but props to Zab, he really dug deep & showed a lot of heart....

I never saw Garcia hurt though. Good, good win by Garcia & Zab may still have a part to play at the top end of the division....he's still a tough fight for all the top guys.

Comment

Judah himself said Mathysse hits alot harder than Garcia, Rios is a brawler and loves fighting on the inside and has a solid chin and as for Peterson, well we all now he's one of the best 140 pounders out there. Any of these three would end Garcia's ride!!

Comment

Originally posted by juan,000,000 View Post
                      nobody at 140 can beat garcia.
                      hahahaha, aaaahahahahaha you funny guy !!

Comment

Working...
                      X