Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      I treat everyone the same i dont care who anyone thinks they are or who they know no one is higher then a next man in my eyes besides T/9
      So yeh no special treatment from me or licking ass i hate those sort

I knew it was Jin anyway...
      And i was straight up and honest with her
      "Your fit" i told her and thats all i had to say on the matter....
      Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      so because she is married to shane we HAVE to bow down to here???? This is a ****en message board since when do people give a damn about talking **** on here? You are one the many guys i see on these boards bagging people but oh wait lets show some class now because she is married to shane? In the real world cool, but if someone chooses to go on a message board and engage and talk **** back to posters then why is she excluded from anything any other poster would receive?
      No one ever said you have to kiss her ass. lol
      I think all people mean is if you disagree with what she has said or done you could you know just ask her about it without being a prick.

Most of us will never meet them in the real world so why not show some respect via this board?

It's not just beacause it's Shane's wife there are a few boxers that i don't care for but if they came here i wouldn't be an ass and try to run them off so that the rest of you couldn't talk to them.

From what i've seen she can hold her own and i'm sure no one is going to hurt Shane's feelings so it's not like we are sticking up for them in that way.
      Relax have fun.

Comment

im out of the loop also...i had no idea jin posted here...

but then again lots of boxers/team members probably post here under annoymous names...if everyone knew who they were then they couldnt post here anymore due to everyone harrassing them with question after question.

i personally dont like what jin does in the boxing world...she comes off as selfish and self-centered to me...almost as all she cares about is that shane brings home money to her.

then again i dont know jin on a personal basis and she may just come off that way due to the fact i dont know who she really is.

so i will stay neutral when it comes to jin and the boxing world...

but on a personal note...jin is sexy

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Shane's never said anything negative about anybody in this sport. Even in defeat he's the most humble of Champions, I generally respect that.

I mean Christ, we're talking about a guy here that was willing to go out on a limb for Billy Dib.

That alone gets him entrance into heaven if it exists.

Jesus Christ himself would be like........

"I know I suffered a lot for the sins of mankind Shane, but you really one-upped me by doing what you did for Dib....."
          HAHAHA that was the funniest thing I have read on this message board in a minute (actually funny and not some ******ed opinion that makes me laugh)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            HAHAHA that was the funniest thing I have read on this message board in a minute (actually funny and not some ******ed opinion that makes me laugh)
            As I said on the previous page, I hope Shane ends up seeing that. Even if that means Jin finding this thread, calling my mother a ****, setting my house on fire, and castrating me with a broken beer bottle.

It'd be worth it because I know he'd smile at it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              They're groupies dude. It's that simple. As I said in the other Jin thread (the one she responded in).....

Talking to a quasi-celebrity online is about the most significant thing that will ever happen in their life.

I respect Jin because she came here and posted back, after I talked smack about her. And she came back with fire, and balls. Respect is given for that.

But I'm not about to change my opinion of her that I originally had simply because I am suddenly in her presence.

These kids are fake, and they're making tons of Jin related threads in the hopes of perhaps rubbing elbows with her online by having a conversation with her. It's pathetic. And even Jin probably agrees with me on that.
              I agree and im sure she does as well. I was actually laughing how everyone was making fun of her left and right and once she popped up everyone started apologizing and changing tones, kissing ass, one guy even went as far as saying "im sorry i didn't actually think you would read this" I mean what the fuck is that **** WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                i just wanted to tell her that Vargas' wife was gonna whoop her ass at the press conference had she not been taken out.. she has a big mouth.
                vargas wife is fat

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                  No one ever said you have to kiss her ass. lol
                  I think all people mean is if you disagree with what she has said or done you could you know just ask her about it without being a prick.

:
                  Nah mate all im saying just cuz she is who she is dont get no special treatment from me..
                  Wouldnt sit here telling the other lads to lay off her thats there business
                  Also she has Mod protection while the rest of us are peasents
                  Yeh thats equal rights for ya...

But **** i have no beef I love Jin mosley man girl is fine and Her man is one of my favourite boxers

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    vargas wife is fat
                    after having a little girl you expect her to be slim dumb ****?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                      after having a little girl you expect her to be slim dumb ****?
                      ummm i actually i know plenty of girls who have kids and are skinny, jin herself has alot of kids and is thin. Baby is no excuse to get fat!!!!! I hope your reading this ladies!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X