Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rough Sex!!! Or is this just Abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rough Sex!!! Or is this just Abuse?

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 07:02 PM.

I don't know because I wasn't there...but if I had to give an opinion...I think it's unlikely she consented to death sex. So in that case I say he crossed the line.

Comment

Less than four years? And he'll probably be out in two? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        He will be out in 12 months.

All sentences are half in the UK unless you cause trouble in jail, and you can get out even earlier in some cases.

Blunt force damage!!! that means he was punching F*** out of her while f***ing her 40 separate injuries, then leave her dying in a pool of her own blood after you finished on her face.

Jury found him innocence of murder though.

Just rough sex that has gone wrong.

Comment

The UK is crazy. The laws are so laxed.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Green teef like this queer here is proud of Uk

Comment

What the ****..this is crazy

Comment

Who would have a death wish by rough sex.. smdh.. the guy is covering up the obvious..

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                  What the ****..this is crazy
                  That's what I was thinking.

But the was they are reporting it and how the jury believed it was just rough sex going wrong, I was thinking, maybe I'm just too vanilla and every has it really rough.

My first impressions is this guy is a sociopath, pushed this woman way beyond her limits but she liked the money he had and was always drunk and high. He also gave her poppers, a drug, which gays tend to use for **** sex.

But to beat a woman that bad with blunt force injury does not sound like sex play to me, and after you are done just leave her bleeding in a crumpled heap.

How the hell did the jury buy this bull**** story about it being rough sex going wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    That's what I was thinking.

But the was they are reporting it and how the jury believed it was just rough sex going wrong, I was thinking, maybe I'm just too vanilla and every has it really rough.

My first impressions is this guy is a sociopath, pushed this woman way beyond her limits but she liked the money he had and was always drunk and high. He also gave her poppers, a drug, which gays tend to use for **** sex.

But to beat a woman that bad with blunt force injury does not sound like sex play to me, and after you are done just leave her bleeding in a crumpled heap.

How the hell did the jury buy this bull**** story about it being rough sex going wrong.
                    Yeah man. He killed her.

Comment

Working...
                    X