No announcement yet.

Who else didn't enjoy Canelo vs GGG II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Oh mate, I wasn't judging at all. It happens to me as well when I watch a good fight between two guys I don't reallly care about. It could be a big war or a great tactical fight and I'm like 'ehhh wish it was more exciting.'

I'm vested in both guys, thus had a terrific time watching that fight.
    Thanks for understanding. I respect your feedback and comment. Thanks dude

Comment

It was a spectacular fight. A great smaller man beating a good big man.

Canelo put his full heart on display and gave it everything he had. He even backed up the big bad wolf of 160 everyone was supposedly terrified of, even though golovkin had every physical advantage over him.

Canelo acted like a champion.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-18-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
        I'd had enough by the time the fight finally came around. It encapsulated all that's wrong with boxing at the moment and involved many of the figures who are dragging it down for their own benefit.

There are better fights to watch with less bull**** attached.
        This is how I felt. I didn't read one article or watch any buildup for it and beyond being asked my prediction (GGG wins 7-5 or 8-4 but loses MD or SD) I didn't even think about the fight until Saturday. I was always going to watch it but wasn't into it. I thought the first fight was boring.

I enjoyed the fight somewhat I felt it was good but FAR from FOTY but because I knew exactly what was happening in the scores it ruined the excitement for me so I could never truly get excited which is a shame because it's two fighters I enjoy watching quite a lot.

Marquez-Pacquaio III was like that for me. I went to that fight and was enjoying Marquez' display but I knew what the judges would say regardless of the action so instead of celebrating at the bell I shrugged my shoulders and said "You know they are going to rob this".

Boxing has always been about stars but the less and less true ticket sellers there is or PPV stars I think the more apparent it's become that there will be BS as you say and that takes the shine away from me especially when it's GBP with the A side. I enjoy Canelo's style but I'll never really enjoy watching his fights/events due to this type of stuff.

Comment

Who else didn't enjoy Canelo's last fight? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            It was a spectacular fight. A great smaller man beating a good big man.

Canelo put his full heart on display and gave it everything he had. He even backed up the big bad wolf of 160 everyone was supposedly terrified of, even though golovkin had every physical advantage over him.

Canelo acted like a champion.
            How did you like last week's fight? Lol

Comment

Working...
            X