No announcement yet.

Without Question, the BEST Tale From the Crypt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    This gets me to laughing everytime. Crazy bastards.

[IMG][/IMG]
    There was this crypt tales looking mofo, his name was Timmy, didn’t talk to him, ‘cause I don’t mess with men, but at USP Lompoc, crypt tales Timmy was clocking commissary for sexual favors. After I got out, a homie told me that Timmy gave the HIV blickie to several undercover phaggatons....

His eyes were so far apart, he looked like a hammer head shark. Two dudes fought over him.... creepy...freaky... abracadabra prettybottom32 stuff. Real freak from the crypt tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      There was this crypt tales looking mofo, his name was Timmy, didn’t talk to him, ‘cause I don’t mess with men, but at USP Lompoc, crypt tales Timmy was clocking commissary for sexual favors. After I got out, a homie told me that Timmy gave the HIV blickie to several undercover phaggatons....

His eyes were so far apart, he looked like a hammer head shark. Two dudes fought over him.... creepy...freaky... abracadabra prettybottom32 stuff. Real freak from the crypt tales.
      Wow, man. Sounds like you got a whole series of Tales From the USP Lompoc. Could make for good TV or at least cool stories for the BSL...

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Oh yeah and Lance Henriksen was such a great character actor. He was in another great Tales episode called Yellow as well, which had Eric Douglas and his father Kirk Douglas pre-stroke. Good, dramatic World War I story which also features Dan Aykroyd. But yeah, the above one is a great dark comedy. I tend to either like the dark comedies or the happy endings, like the one with Teri Hatcher where she's being abused and some guy wants to protect her. I think the guy ends up getting killed by the abusive boyfriend, but comes back from the dead to get revenge on him. Also liked the one with Harry Anderson as this comic book artist who takes these fertility pills to try and get his wife pregnant, which causes his drawings to come to life, so he ends up drawing some monster that kills the wife, of course, so he can be with his new, nice love interest haha. There have been plenty of variations of this story. The original Twilight Zone had an episode like this called A World of his Own and Tales from the Darkside had one called Word Processor of the Gods.

Speaking of dark comedy, there's another good one with Bobcat Goldthwait and Don Rickles where Bob plays an aspiring ventriloquist who meets Rickles whose a legendary ventriloquist who finds out early on that the puppet is actually some kind of mean conjoined twin of Don's and the shenanigans ensue from there. Anthologies are one of my favorite kind of TV shows. Favorite might be drama or mystery.
        Yeah, I really like the Harry Anderson comic book artist one. Man, his wife was horrible. Not hard to understand his motivation. Haha. The dark comedies are the most entertaining I'd say but Yellow was good. I enjoyed that one very well but you know, if I have friends over, I go for the comedy. Haha

Comment

Yeah, I really like the Harry Anderson comic book artist one. Man, his wife was horrible. Not hard to understand his motivation. Haha. The dark comedies are the most entertaining I'd say but Yellow was good. I enjoyed that one very well but you know, if I have friends over, I go for the comedy. Haha
          Oh yeah, totally. Like the Don Rickles one. "What are you doing?" "I'm breaking up the act" haha. Also, I almost forgot that Word Processor of the Gods was originally a Stephen King short story.

Comment

Wow, man. Sounds like you got a whole series of Tales From the USP Lompoc. Could make for good TV or at least cool stories for the BSL...
            so I looked at mata, and he gave me the look. His look said, we will achieve freedom, but many, men would be millred.np Yu mnay men

Comment

This is probably my favorite, childhood horror show besides Twighlight Zone.

I have entire Tales From The Crypt show on DVD.

Comment

this show was like "are you afraid of the dark" for adults.

Personally I thought Tales from the Darkside had the better stories

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  This is probably my favorite, childhood horror show besides Twighlight Zone.

I have entire Tales From The Crypt show on DVD.
                  Got a favorite episode?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    this show was like "are you afraid of the dark" for adults.

Personally I thought Tales from the Darkside had the better stories
                    Yeah, I need to go back and watch that show. I recall a few but haven't seen them in like twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Got a favorite episode?
                      There are several but from the top of my head, it’s called “ something to tide you over “ from Creepshow.

Man Tales from the Crypt brings back so much memories. i love the show

Comment

Working...
                      X