• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. FOTY.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        lol are you really going to pay for this ****?
        If its a MMA fight with MMA rules ill pay.... BUT I highly doubt it will...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          The Japanese love Floyd & they love novelty fights. They do novelty fights all the f#cking time in Japan. Bob Sapp (who they LOVE in Japan despite him not being able to fight worth a damn, but he does look imposing) just broke a 14 fight losing streak vs a Sumo wrestler. And they ate that sh^t up.

If you don't wanna watch it fair play to you, but this weirdo sh^t where you gotta make threads to sh^t on fights & sh^t on people who wanna see them is lame sh^t. Just say you don't like the fight in a thread about the fight & forget that sh^t. You talking about it all day just makes you look like a weirdo.
          People probably don't even realize that Ali did the same thing and fought a japanese wrestlers. There's plenty of boxers who did this, didn't Oscar fight Shaq? People only get butt hurt when its Floyd? You have Oscar and other promoters all butt hurt as well, last time I checked Floyd is retired and holds no belts or stopping any fights to happen. These guys should start focusing on their fighters and put on some good fights on instead of putting on mismatches that hurt boxing more than help it.

Comment

I'm fine with it. He's accomplished all there is in boxing - handily beat champion after champion over years, now he's using his name in a different way. He's entitled.

Besides, why was it ok when Ali did it against Inoki? Because this is the same damn thing.

People asking for Floyd to fight today's boxers don't get it. He's over 40 years old. He's got no business still boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              lol are you really going to pay for this ****?
              Maybe.

But are we sure it will even be on PPV in the states? I mean Japan is 17 hours ahead of PST. MAJOR time difference for the fight to take place on PPV here. Would have to be a morning fight in Japan for that to happen. And the fight will be taking place on a Monday.

Comment

People do what they want with their money...why are you concerned?

Comment

Yeah I don't think this is for "BOXING FANS", but sadly it will still do well because it is far more Casuals than us Hardcore Boxing Fans. Many on this forum posted 'I'm Not Buying Mayweather vs McGregor" and that did 4.3 Million Buys WITHOUT Hardcore Boxing Fans so Our Impact is not as big or powerful as we pretend like it is because it is not even that many of us

It has been so many planned BOYCOTTS on this forum that always FAILED because most of the Internet Fans who complain the most don't buy events ANYWAY

Comment

Working...
                  X