Danny Jacobs and Eddie Hearn wants a 90-10 split to fight Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Eddie Hearn don't want the fight Charlo would stop Jacobs
    Based on what????? Jermall has never defeated a good middleweight. He couldn't hurt Trout who Hurd knocked out. Jacobs is a hell of a lot better than Trout. Jacobs has more KO wins than Jermall has total fights and all his opponents were middleweights. Jacobs has actually defeated real top 5 middleweights while Jermall has yet to fight a legit top 20 middleweight. Jacobs went the full distance with GGG so it's unlikely he gets stopped by Jermall. If the fight happens Jacobs will be the betting favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      This ^^^^^
      I don't like what he and his team is saying these days. When B side fighters start making money demands to the A side historically fights don't get made or at least not right away. When fighters who can't draw shyt only 4K fans showed up to his fight this weekend and it drew horrible ratings on HBO start talking shyt like they call the shots to cash cows bad sign. Same adviser as Charlo another fighter who isn't a draw but you demanding 90/10 pay split? You the local kid and I bet anything that Charlo fight coming up draws more fans in your home town then you did. And GGG with or without your paper belt will always be the A side fighter over you. Stop talking about money and splits and just make the fights you are NOT a draw you sound stupid making these demands.
      Exactly.

Danny is essentially an astronomically distant B side to Canelo and a distant B side to GGG who has already beaten him. He’s a B side to BJS in the UK and he’d probably even be a B side to a Canada showdown with Lemieux in terms being a draw. I bet theyd get a bigger draw in Canada than NY.

Danny is a GREAT fighter and has always been a stand up guy so this just seems odd. I get that he’s out for big fights to round out his career...but he’s shutting them all down? I don’t get it.

You picked up a VACANT title. Not a lineal title against the lineal champ...not secured a top p4p spot.

Dude is on this type of ish.

Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-31-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Pirog must have given Jacobs brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
          Pirog must have given Jacobs brain damage.
          Yeah he should've demanded a 99-1 split, even then it would still be a smaller payday than he's getting vs Canelo though. Plus if he beats Canelo he becomes one of the top fighters in the sport, if he'd beaten Charlo people would've said Charlo was unproven etc. and not given enough credit. For a guy with brain damage he played his cards pretty well.

Comment

Charlo had stopped mentioning Jacobs since he called his bluff.
            People need not bother with this fight. It's a waste of time.
            You give Charlo 50% and he still won't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Charlo had stopped mentioning Jacobs since he called his bluff.
              People need not bother with this fight. It's a waste of time.
              You give Charlo 50% and he still won't take it.
              I remember when Jacobs confronted Charlo, Jermall looks like he's gonna cry. Too bad they won' fight since Jacobs signed a 3 fighr deal with DAZN

Comment

Working...
              X