No announcement yet.

Jewish shooting shows BoxingScene Lounge hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish shooting shows BoxingScene Lounge hypocrisy

The terrorist: Robert Bowers, white male.

Act: mass killing by shooting Americans while chanting “All Jews must die”.

His twitter profile still says “
    jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) --- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.”

If this was flipped around and this terrorist was a Muslim many posters in the lounge including Mods will be branding the entire Muslim community as filth that all need to be wiped out.

Where are the calls to wipe out all Christians?

I got banned for a month for saying something harmless about the Jews.

I see racism against the blacks and Asians on Boxingscene getting swept under the rug all the time but when anyone says anything about the Jews, they get banned for anti-sematism smh.

It’s a fukin joke around here.

Comment

Christianity should be wiped out.

Ok? We all happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Ok? We all happy now?
        Agreed... I’m losing my religion, bro... I think you were right all along..

I’m sure my jewish brothers bring pain on themselves... being clannish.... looking at no Jews in weird ways... things got twisted up... I’m loved by a few kinda pretty jewish wimmin... their mother’s are saying “ why did he marry a Japanese woman.... his ancestors are rolling over in their graves....”.

Brother, jewish wimmin, and people irritate me...

I’d rather marry Julia sloberinky...

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          The terrorist: Robert Bowers, white male.

Act: mass killing by shooting Americans while chanting “All Jews must die”.

His twitter profile still says “
          jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) --- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.”

If this was flipped around and this terrorist was a Muslim many posters in the lounge including Mods will be branding the entire Muslim community as filth that all need to be wiped out.

Where are the calls to wipe out all Christians?
          I’m not sure if a lot of these monolingual know it all children know much about GOD, or profess to have answers beyond this forum.. I’m not sure what ppl think they know about Judaism, Islam, Islam...

Jesus kinda threw down the proverbial gauntlet... synagogue, Temple Mount, when he expelled the money changers... do know what a gauntlet is? Without looking it up? Look... brother... I’m exactly who I claim to be... a lotta guys on this site know my voice, have seen my face... I get called out by kids who can’t produce anything to any mod..

I’m not trying to fight with you... I believe you were in the east cost of Arabia, I got rejected by a few guys... produced it to a mod.. now... I’ll produce my bye bye we don’t need you, or an offer letter from DAZN...

say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’[a] 55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

I get called out by lil guys... who can’t produce anything... they circle jerk each other... yet can’t fade a 54 year old Jew....

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I got banned for a month for saying something harmless about the Jews.

I see racism against the blacks and Asians on Boxingscene getting swept under the rug all the time but when anyone says anything about the Jews, they get banned for anti-sematism smh.

It’s a fukin joke around here.
            They are a Bunch of hypocrites out there who apply their own stupid logic to justify them being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Ok? We all happy now?
              Thank you for the contribution you stupid little fool.

Comment

Maybe the hatred of muslims is partly due to multiple acts of terrorism.

This one incident isnt going to get the same reaction.

(just playing devils advocate)

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  They are a Bunch of hypocrites out there who apply their own stupid logic to justify them being racist.
                  You nailed it... this is why I hate jews... I’m a Jew... I was born and bred to fight and die for Israel..

Without a doubt, I’m preprogrammed to die for Israel..

Until I check out this Bish...

Me thinks most of the bottom feeding know nothing punks would fold if I rolled up...

I’m not even joking... I am become death... j Robert Oppenheimer

I’m going to post more info... thinks that lil punk azz online lying hoes can’t produce nothing... lots of questions... no answers...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Maybe the hatred of muslims is partly due to multiple acts of terrorism.

This one incident isnt going to get the same reaction.

(just playing devils advocate)
                    Don’t get me started on the sh|t happening in Ireland, US Olympic bombing in 1996, or the hundreds of other examples I can list, but which are ignored to promote racism.

Comment

Working...
                    X