Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez: Canelo Has To Fight A Lot Differently To Beat GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that simple, easy, no-sweat, gameplan..... sounds great

it actually sounds so childishly simple, that I have to wonder why Golovkin did not think of that himself ?

why do you think Golovkin did not try that himself in the first fight?..... especially considering the fact that has been his gameplan for every other opponent he faced?
    No he didn't. He was distupting Canelo's timing with his jab, outboxing him and moving him back. That was the reason why Canelo was forced to abandon his usual style. No it's not going to be easy because he's going to to get caught on the way in at first but Canelo will wilt. By the way Golovkin isn't usually a typical inside figher. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      By the way Golovkin isn't usually a typical inside figher. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. LOL.
      It's very simple. aboutfkntime doesn't know shít about boxing.

Comment

No he didn't. He was distupting Canelo's timing with his jab, outboxing him and moving him back. That was the reason why Canelo was forced to abandon his usual style. No it's not going to be easy because he's going to to get caught on the way in at first but Canelo will wilt. By the way Golovkin isn't usually a typical inside figher. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. LOL.

Golovkin stalks/traps his opponent, and then breaks him down

what happened to that ?

wait..... Golovkin had to abandon his usual style because Canelo was running, right ?

Comment

what happened to that ?

wait..... Golovkin had to abandon his usual style because Canelo was running, right ?
          Golovkin is a midrange fighter. Watch videos of Duran if you want to see a guy fight on the inside.

Comment

Golovkin is a midrange fighter. Watch videos of Duran if you want to see a guy fight on the inside.

I never said he was an inside fighter

YOU said that he should try to become one

I said he breaks his opponent down to the body

Go after him and breakdown the body
            then I asked you..... why did Golovkin forget to try that in the first fight?..... and, what will enable him to do it this time?

Comment

I never said he was an inside fighter

YOU said that he should try to become one

I said he breaks his opponent down to the body

then I asked you..... why did Golovkin forget to try that in the first fight?..... and, what will enable him to do it this time?
              Yeah you did say that he was an inside fighter.

I said
              Get inside and rough Canelo up. Go after him and breakdown the body

You responded with:

why do you think Golovkin did not try that himself in the first fight?..... especially considering the fact that has been his gameplan for every other opponent he faced?

Try to keep up..

Comment

Of all the small brain takes I've seen posted on this website "Asians are white" is up there with some of the dumbest

Comment

An over aggressive GGG is also a candidate for a counter KO. There is a eeason he did not go to the body in their diesr fight. Luckily he had an awsome jab because GGG had little else. If Canelo figures a way to acoid the jab GGG is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                    what people fail to see is that there is a difference between race and colour. and fyi i lived in japan and s korea and they would be delighted to be considered white, considering they spend all their time avoiding the sun at all costs. culturally they look at white skin as a sign of power and higher social class so yes koreans are, and consider themselves white!! just not the conventional western white
                    I also worked in Japan and Korea. Saw a marketing report once - written in English by a Korean - that labeled the economic income groupings as 'White colour workers' and 'Blue colour workers'. Close, but no kimchi.

Comment

Yeah you did say that he was an inside fighter.

I said
                      Get inside and rough Canelo up. Go after him and breakdown the body

You responded with:

Try to keep up..

I was clearly referring to the lack of bodywork exhibited by Golovkin in the first fight.....

..... ya know, the fact that has been pointed out to your dumb ass by just about everyone for the last YEAR, ya muppet lol

why is the guy who said the SUPER-DUMB shht in my sig suddenly pretending to be a boxing analyst?

GTFOH, you have never laced em up in your life Tony Baloney lol

Comment

Working...
                      X