Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter: "I'm not worried about SIZE, I'm worried about SPEED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter said that Khan got up every time he got knocked down, which shows that he can take a punch. Well, yes and no. While it's true that he always got up, it shows he has heart, but his recovery is poor. He stumbled and staggered after the KD's showing that he was hurt badly. Amir will show good speed & pop early on, but I don't see him withstanding Canelo's punches.

Comment

Vigil said Khan didn't buckle when Maidana hit him. Think he needs to rewatch that one.

He also said CANELO has wobbled or hurt any Jr Middleweights and referenced Trout despite he fact he dropped Trout so bad he almost broke his leg and I'm also pretty sure he's hurt every Jr MW he's faced in some way shape or form.

Comment

Khan not only looks smaller than Alvarez, he also looks shook.
        Here we go with that crap again!

Khan has proven to be a courageous fighter, I doubt he's fearful of Canelo. Matter of fact his over confidence is usually his downfall.....

Comment

Hunter is a good salesman but an average trainer at best.

Comment

VH knows his guys days are numbered. Garbage a$$ trainer and quick with an excuse. For everything.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Here we go with that crap again!

Khan has proven to be a courageous fighter, I doubt he's fearful of Canelo. Matter of fact his over confidence is usually his downfall.....
              Did you look at the video? During the face off, he looked shook to me. Am I not allowed to express my own observation? I didn't say he was shook, but that he looked shook.

Comment

Virgil dropping knowledge.

Comment

I think Virgil means "reflex" not quickness lol! Virgil didnt fool me with his rhetoric, Khan will be caught mid combo and be put on shaky legs. Canelo is accurate as hell and will precisely go in for the kill. KO4.

Comment

If Khan had a chin he would have a good chance. Canelo body work could slow down khan, he was very uncomfortable with Peterson when he started to walk Khan down and then the Algiri fight really showed Khan is still the same Khan.

Comment

When did people start 'spitting' knowledge?

Comment

Working...
                      X