Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has the Better Wins at Welterweight: Devon Alexander or Robert Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has the Better Wins at Welterweight: Devon Alexander or Robert Guerrero?

Simple question:

Alexander - Marcos Maidana and Randall Bailey

Guerrero - Selcuk Aydin and Andre Berto
    Devon Alexander
    24.49%
    Robert Guerrero
    46.94%
    Even
    28.57%

About the same.

Comment

About equal, but the Guerrero fight is still better than Alexander right now.

Comment

Guerrero. The Maidana that fought Alexander was sluggish and heavy looking at WW. Bailey threw 6 punches a round. I don't like Berto, but he's better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          About the same.
          What do you think about this fight??? I'm not really feeling it. Only thing positive to be is Canelo and Guerrero would have a shot to take other fights, to make a Floyd fight that much bigger.

Comment

Even - both shit

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              About equal, but the Guerrero fight is still better than Alexander right now.
              Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Didn't you say beating Guerrero is the same for May as beating Margarito??? That should hold true for Alexander as well correct???

Comment

I say Guerrero. Bailey is not a good fighter. Neither is Aydin to be fair, but he's better than Bailey.

Berto with all his flaws is a better welter than Maidana.

Most important Guerrero fights > Devon fights when it comes to entertainment.
                Anyone here saw Devon - Bailey? Did you watch it again? I doubt it. You would die from boredom.

Comment

Head to head on their best days Maidana and Bailey could knock them out, its just they both put on career worst performances against Devon. Like said Maidana was sluggish coming up and Bailey threw 6 punches a round.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I say robert he fought berto who was a froce at 147 untill recently aydin who was undeafeated and avoided against Devons Marcos maidana moving up and who isnt really that great of a fight to start off with and bailey who is like a ****** power puncher that throws 5 punches ina fight

Comment

Working...
                    X