Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's next opponent , a new low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and i both know, If Fury and the bronze bomber got it on in the ring, fury would get knocked the **** out in 4 rounds.

Comment

Cant say Ive followed the guy's career but from what Ive read a lot of people feel he's not ready for the bigger stage. The same people will tell you he's developing along nicely tho. And I dont think he's ready either. He needs to get some rounds in cause once he meets someone who can take his punches and takes him into deep waters he's fked.

There's nothing wrong with this match up for a prospect. If you wanna talk about all time low then lets talk about the fkin Klitschko fighting Thompson and whoever the hell else they have fought. Supposedly P4P HWs fighting some bum ass dudes. What else can I say.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
        You and i both know, If Fury and the bronze bomber got it on in the ring, fury would get knocked the **** out in 4 rounds.
        nice, well thought out, well written reply.

Now I know never to take you seriously again

Comment

I see Deeontey stepping up his competition lulz....

cmon guys he pride of Mobile Alabama, they gotta bring amazing fighters there!

Comment

Do you have a source for this? The Boxrec link does not show McCreary being scheduled to fight Wilder.

If this is true then, yeah, I agree - this is a new low and his Team is not doing him any favors by matching him up against these 'cans.'

Wilder should be fighting guys like Gavern, Hawkins, Minto, Guinn; journeymen fighters who will test him.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
              Damon McCreary is undefeated, suprised he hasn't got a title shot yet.
              LOL! he fits the klitschko's criteria for a title shot. if he's undefeated he must be worthy like charr...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Do you have a source for this? The Boxrec link does not show McCreary being scheduled to fight Wilder.

If this is true then, yeah, I agree - this is a new low and his Team is not doing him any favors by matching him up against these 'cans.'

Wilder should be fighting guys like Gavern, Hawkins, Minto, Guinn; journeymen fighters who will test him.
                my thoughts exactly...fight gavern, firtha, minto, guinn, quezada, etc. he will get some rounds at least. he beats a badly faded owen beck & then manswell & he's calling out the klitschkos...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                  i think fury would crush wilder with little resistance. fury has beaten several C+ journeymen & has shown vast improvement in all areas while wilder got dropped by harold sconiers...

Comment

IMO, he's just "developing" and biding his time for the big heavys to leave. At this rate, he'll never fight either Klit

Comment

He should eye Chris Arreola in the near future..... still not close though.

Comment

Working...
                      X