Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thedarkness
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Can you say you're surprised? Im not... the dude is relentless and tries too hard to prove himself. You can actually say he fights anybody at any time.

i wouldn't claim something like that.

why? prescott's been calling out khan for a fight these past 2 years.
    Why Prescott when hes been on to better things?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
      Quote:

Originally Posted by thedarkness

i wouldn't claim something like that.

why? prescott's been calling out khan for a fight these past 2 years.

Guzman is not even the toughest fight for him right now at 140lb..It's a good test no doubt,but let's stop acting like Khan is now taking on some world beater at the moment if he fights Guzman...Solid fight if it happens but I could think of at least two more deserving opponents then Guzman...
      And why would Khan take the toughest fight right now? Theres no doubt he would but why would he? Coming back from 2 losses. Guzman is a good come back fight but dangerous at the same time. Maybe TOO dangerous.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Guzman would make Khan CONSIDER RETIREMENT after he is done with him...but I would give Khan major credit for taking a tough fight coming off a loss and not just looking for a easy fight just to collect a win

and who knows a Win over Guzman would put Khan right back in the Mix of that 140 Division
        Last edited by sicko; 08-30-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Khan will be DONE if Guzman beats him.
          He won't be done. He'll question the legitimacy of Guzman's win, say that he's really a class above the performance you just saw from him, and that he's young and really has the ability to become the best P4P and beat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
            He won't be done. He'll question the legitimacy of Guzman's win, say that he's really a class above the performance you just saw from him, and that he's young and really has the ability to become the best P4P and beat Mayweather.
            I think denial is what got Khan in his current position.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              With all of Guzman's setbacks, this win can literally revitalize his career (for as long as it lasts). IMO a risky move on the part of Khan.

For Khan, with another loss I'd say he's done as far as getting big fights for a while and or if ever depending how long he fights after.
              If he puts on another barn burner HBO will want him back time and time again, wether its in big fights for big bucks for big shiny belts remains to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Guzman would make Khan CONSIDER RETIREMENT after he is done with him...but I would give Khan major credit for taking a tough fight coming off a loss and not just looking for a easy fight just to collect a win

and who knows a Win over Guzman would put Khan right back in the Mix of that 140 Division
                Honstly if Khan beats Guzman i'll clas it as his best win, Guzman is a pure beast with massive discipline problems and a poor following which has hindered him massively, but when he's between the ropes....monster.

Comment

• Guzman would beat the hell out of Khan , its not a good fight for Amir .

Comment

• slainte NYC

come and watch all major fights at NYC best downtown sports bar. Slainte 304 Bowery, will have ward and dawson fight on september 8th followed by charr and klitschko. should be a great nights boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike190684 View Post
                      come and watch all major fights at NYC best downtown sports bar. Slainte 304 Bowery, will have ward and dawson fight on september 8th followed by charr and klitschko. should be a great nights boxing
                      What's the cover??

Comment

Working...
                      X