Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to meet Bad Chad Dawson this morning!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to meet Bad Chad Dawson this morning!

So I just got a job offer from Target to be a pharmacist tech so they sent me to go get drug tested.. And in the lobby of the place is Chad Dawson with his people just chillen. He was there to get tested and got his blood drawn.. Got to talk to him. Cool ass dude. Told him he's the man and I hope he whoops Hopkins ass.. He said I don't need to worry or hope cause its gonna happen! overall cool guy he took a couple pics with me.. Definitely a great morning. War Bad Chad!!!

he lied to you though, and thats not cool

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      he lied to you though, and thats not cool

no he didn't....

Comment

so you got to meet Chad?!?...aint he ugly?!? (in my young Ali voice) LOL...nah, all jokes aside, cool pic ....Slammin' Chad will be executed courtesy of the 47 yr old King of the division

Comment

Wish I lived somewhere fighters went

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            so you got to meet Chad?!?...aint he ugly?!? (in my young Ali voice) LOL...nah, all jokes aside, cool pic ....Slammin' Chad will be executed courtesy of the 47 yr old King of the division
            lolol.. it was pretty cool..But i think Dawson gets it done in impressive fashion this time around..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Wish I lived somewhere fighters went
              I live in Miami.. Surprisingly there are a lot of boxers who come here... They probably live here.. I mean who wouldn't want to live here... Miami...

Comment

chad dawson is gonna get taken to school on apr 28th, assuming he keeps his composure and actually lets the fight go on...

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                  I live in Miami.. Surprisingly there are a lot of boxers who come here... They probably live here.. I mean who wouldn't want to live here... Miami...
                  I live in NOrfolk, VA.
                  Not much here... Seth Mitchell is from here (VA Beach)... about it though

Comment

Idk about this whole BHop beating Dawson thing. BHop seemed uncomfortable with Dawson's style for as long as that first fight lasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X