No announcement yet.

Mills Lane would have disqualified Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mills Lane would have disqualified Wlad

I have come to like Wlad but seriously someone needs to get on top of this holding, Mills Lane would have taken points off and probably thrown him out for a performance like that.

Devon Alexander did not hold last week anywhere close to what Klitschko did today and yet that was what everybody was bit*hing and moaning about after that fight. I don't see anybody complaining about Wladimir's holding, head and neck grabbing, and pushing down Momeck's head all fight long. What a stupid and biased referee.

Comment

I think the worst part is that Emmanuel Steward was telling him to do that.

Comment

Now i've got over what a huge crap fest that fight was i will say that Mormeck was actually looking for the ref to do that. When he got inside he made no attempt to throw a punch.

Comment

Lane was very hot on holding, Wlad just wouldnt be able to use those tactics with him as ref. Anyway Wlad did'nt need to hold and push down like that he could have taken Mormeck out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Now i've got over what a huge crap fest that fight was i will say that Mormeck was actually looking for the ref to do that. When he got inside he made no attempt to throw a punch.
            How do you throw a punch when someone has you in a headlock.

Comment

Watch a Jack Johnson fight. Using your size aint cheating, it's smart.

Comment

Originally posted by chike99 View Post
                How do you throw a punch when someone has you in a headlock.
                He didn't have him in a headlock every time. Mormeck would get inside and just stand there with his gloves beside his head and wait for the ref. Many times he had chances throw the right to the body in clinches and didn't even attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  Watch a Jack Johnson fight. Using your size aint cheating, it's smart.
                  Last I heard there is a difference between a foul and using you size. So why was Alexander crucified last week for 'using his size'

Comment

Originally posted by chike99 View Post
                    Last I heard there is a difference between a foul and using you size. So why was Alexander crucified last week for 'using his size'

Hell I dont know. But pissing and moaning about it wont change anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X