No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
    Wow you're really funny. A bunch of people who don't know **** about basketball are. A lot of Asian people are. There is a lot of unwarranted hype for this good player
    and you're concerned about a bunch of ppl who don't know **** about bball?

i mean, did you expect them to know any better?

Comment

• I didnt watch the game mainly because we dont show nba on tv here..
      I hear Melo is not a team player is that true? he is good but doesnt make any else good around him

Comment

Wow you're really funny. A bunch of people who don't know **** about basketball are. A lot of Asian people are. There is a lot of unwarranted hype for this good player
        What a ****ing idiot. So a bunch of NON-basketball fans are calling him a legend and you listen to that nonsense?

"Unwarranted" is in the eyes of the beholder. He's turned around a fledgling team that, on paper, should be a pretty damn good team. In his first 9 games with significant minutes, the team has equaled the amount of wins it had all season without him (8). All while being overlooked, undrafted, cut a couple times, and sent down to the D league.

Comment

Nah homie you the funny one
          Taking the opinion of people who don't know **** about basketball serious lol

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            Nah homie you the funny one
            Taking the opinion of people who don't know **** about basketball serious lol
            he's upset because a 9-yr old girl in taiwan is wearing a 'lin for mvp' t-shirt.

Comment

• The only thing street bully has is a start date that is earlier than the newbies, but heck the man posts a lot of shot when it comes to sports other than boxing.

He is like an espn reporter mixed with a 8 year old girl on sports.

Comment

• That loss was because of a lack of inside defense. Yes Deron did go off, but the Knicks were letting guys walk to the rim for easy baskets.

Also JR Smith being 0-5 from 3pt didn't help either.

I am one of the ppl that actually thought Melo was gonna screw up the chemistry when he came back but this loss wasn't his fault. I actually thought he gelled well with the team(and Lin) offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Honestly, I have no idea why anyone ever reads any of your posts. This one barely even makes sense.
                  What I meant is that carmeolo is not going anywhere. Lin is doing very well, and he has provided the knicks with a much needed boost, but his play in prat is due to the system his coach employs which makes good point guards look better than they really are. Also Carmelo was not the reason they lost last night, they went against a legitimate nba superstar in williamas who was on fire, plus melo seemed rusty to me, and did not look anywhere near 100 percent, so I wont pass judgement until I can see a few more games from him.

Also you do not have to read my posts. If you want clarification ask for it don't name call. After all, you are the one saying melo could find himself shipped out of town as a result of poor play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    are you drunk?

i mean, you better be.
                    Lin is playing well, I was just trying to respond to Dans point where he said that melo could find himself out of town if the knicks lose, which is absurd since he was most likely not 100 percent, and was clearly rusty.

With regards to the Tebow comment I made. I acknowledge that Lin is much better than Tebow is since he can actually play his position at a high level , but the publicity this is getting is too much. At first it was cool, but this is getting out of hand. He is the perfect fit for the system his coach employs, but people need to stop blowing the story up. He is just another talented NBA caliber player on a hot streak, and there have been lots of those in the past. I hope he can keep it up, but after a while it gets annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Lin is playing well, I was just trying to respond to Dans point where he said that melo could find himself out of town if the knicks lose, which is absurd since he was most likely not 100 percent, and was clearly rusty.

With regards to the Tebow comment I made. I acknowledge that Lin is much better than Tebow is since he can actually play his position at a high level , but the publicity this is getting is too much. At first it was cool, but this is getting out of hand. He is the perfect fit for the system his coach employs, but people need to stop blowing the story up. He is just another talented NBA caliber player on a hot streak, and there have been lots of those in the past. I hope he can keep it up, but after a while it gets annoying.
                      I understand what you're saying. I'm crazy about the Knicks and I love Lin, but I'm ready for him to be another good player. The Knicks roster is all of a sudden stacked.

Comment

Working...
                      X