No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask a Chicano

Go ahead let me have it. Let's keep the racism to a minimum please.

. Is it possible for a Mexican to make a hot sauce so spicy that even HE could not eat it?

Comment

Do you have proper documentation aka papeles proving you are indeed a US citizen?

If so, please post this documentation.

If not, you will be banned from posting here and will be e-deported to the hispanic lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        . Is it possible for a Mexican to make a hot sauce so spicy that even HE could not eat it?
        I thought Mexicans ate really spicy until I ate my wife's family food, they are of Indian descent. They eat some super hot ****.....burn your ass hot.

Originally posted by J-H View Post
        Do you have proper documentation aka papeles proving you are indeed a US citizen?

If so, please post this documentation.

If not, you will be banned from posting here and will be e-deported to the hispanic lounge.
        I have a birth certificate that says California, USA .....you want me to go back where I came from?

Comment

1. If America and Mexico were equally successful, would you return to Mexico?

2. Do you actually consider yourself descendants of the Aztecs or the Spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            1. If America and Mexico were equally successful, would you return to Mexico?

2. Do you actually consider yourself descendants of the Aztecs or the Spanish?
            1. I am born in the U.S so I'm American. I have lived in Mexico before tho for many years so I know Mexico very well. If Mexico was as successful as the U.S, I might consider moving there, Mexico is a beautiful country with beautiful people and a rich culture but unlike most people here think, I also love this country for the opportunity it has given me and I am truly thankful.

2. I am Mestizo, meaning mixed. My mother was Native Indian and my father was of Spanish blood. I'm mixed....like most people of Mexican descent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1502;10122167]I thought Mexicans ate really spicy until I ate my wife's family food, they are of Indian descent. They eat some super hot ****.....burn your ass hot. /QUOTE]

When I worked in construction, the Mexicans used to have bacon n egg sandwich with hot sauce on it, and in the other hand, they would a fresh habanero. One of those fuckers even ate poison ivy just as a joke. Seriously.

But you're right, traditional Indian food is hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Go ahead let me have it. Let's keep the racism to a minimum please.
                Since most of you are always on your back,What brand of back pain reliever do you use?.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I thought Mexicans ate really spicy until I ate my wife's family food, they are of Indian descent. They eat some super hot ****.....burn your ass hot.

I have a birth certificate that says California, USA .....you want me to go back where I came from?
                  Whoa buddy, drop the 'tude. I just need to see some proof. Just doing my duty as one of Arizona's finest

Comment

where's all the fine mexican chonga hainas in broward county?

i gotta roll to damn hialeah for chongas.

Comment

Working...
                    X