Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm never eating cheap meat produce again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    "Mate," I'll leave you alone when you stop pretending to be English and admit that you're aMexican from Riverside, CA.
    lol, where did you come to the conclusion that I am a Mexican? And even better, I have never been to Cali

Comment

I do not eat cheap meat, never.

Food is something I never skimp on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        That guy sounds like such a tool. Can't compare something that's untouched to something that's altered. That's just stupid.

Quite frankly, we consume too much processed foods that do us more harm than good in the long run. Attributes to the weight problem in America. Processed foods are very popular here. Conveniently, it's also the cheapest food to get.

Going organic can get expensive though, so I understand it's also a privilege not everyone can afford.
        Exactly.

The diet I'm on now requires me to eat very healthy foods. This being the case, I got into actually buying and cooking organic and free range meats. The difference in my body and the way I feel is incredible. It is expensive, but the difference is well worth it.

The other night I had some McDonald's for the first time in a while and I ****ing felt sick

Comment

i could care less they taste wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            i could care less they taste wonderful.
            There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Exactly.

The diet I'm on now requires me to eat very healthy foods. This being the case, I got into actually buying and cooking organic and free range meats. The difference in my body and the way I feel is incredible. It is expensive, but the difference is well worth it.

The other night I had some McDonald's for the first time in a while and I ****ing felt sick
              Very much so. The difference is significant and best of all the food is way more delicious. I'm trying to get my whole family into organic foods, but so far my brother is the only one who cares to give it a try. I'm buying the damn food after all!

Comment

This video is campy, but hilarious and true.

Comment

Working...
                X