No announcement yet.

Is having an abortion cowardly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is having an abortion cowardly?

Is it much more prestigious and recognizable to be an adult and raise a child? I understand if a teen has it but not an adult.

No.......................

Comment

do you really wanna raise an unwanted child half assed. I say it's better to abort a child than to bring him into a world that never wanted him.

But still people should be smarter about birth control, abortions a terrible thing but an unwanted child brought into the world is worse.

Comment

I actually dont know what i think about this. Id have to give it some more thought.

Comment

It depends on the situation. If you have the means to support a baby then there should be no reason why you shouldn't have it. If you can't support it then its maybe for the best to go the opposite route and not have it. Either way its going to stick with you for the rest of your life.

Comment

Abortion is cowardly and irresponsible..there's no excuse unless rape was the case..

I was 16 when I had my son..I got on my grind!...he's currently 5 going on 6 and is in the top 3 of his class he's the only kid to be able to count to 100 and is the only kid who can count on his daddy for whatever he needs..NO MATTER WHAT..now I don't and won't expect people to be like me..cause there's always better and worse..but take some damn responsibility!..

Government aide is pathetic too!...but I'm tired of people fuckin up and takin the easy route to slip away from the situation they weren't forced in to being in..but it's all good..cuz I got faith..and those people will face the consequences of their actions one way or another..

that's my opinion..

Comment

You tell em, tell em ppl that cannot take care of themselves should not be having children.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                The world should be having more abortions to keep the population in check. If you take welfare or any government benefits you should be banned from having kids.
                Are you familiar with the Great Leap Forward? An economic policy like that would help population problems

Comment

Originally posted by Radomir View Post
                  Are you familiar with the Great Leap Forward? An economic policy like that would help population problems
                  Do the communist thing: Give birth to the unwanted baby, then distribute it's organs to the wanted human beings of the world. It's all about sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X