Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of Who Wins between Floyd and PacMan, Who Will have the Better Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two are so close a fight will seperate them. Any Pac fan who tell you that Pac has accomplished WAY more than Floyd is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      So before the WBC was invented how was the lineal champion decided?

And, what makes the WBC the lineal title?
      You watching Jessie Vargas. Kid is getting better.

Comment

Pac has the greater legacy but you can't say, "regardless of legacy." If the two ever meet, whomever wins will have the greatest legacy. Period. This isn't Jones-Tarver, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
          Who will be remembered with higher regard? Will it be Pac, champ in 7 weight classes(Floyd 5), Maybe Floyd's unblemished record will come to mind, Pac's offensive firepower or Floyd's defensive wizardry?Who's resume is more impressive?Was Pac's brutal ko of Hatton more impressive than the sweet check hook Floyd caught him with that sent him into the corner post head first? Let's see what yall think, and lets do it on a factual basis more so than throwing insults around.
          Pacquiao hands down! Pac has fought the best and beat the best. Floyd's only got his 0 to his legacy. Actually I wonder how Floyd would go if he fought ALL of the fighters Pacquiao has faced in ALL of those weight divisions. Hmmm...something to think about I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            You watching Jessie Vargas. Kid is getting better.
            yea he is, I can see a little improvement. The uppercut is nice but the his opponent has a lot of wear and tear also. Got destroyed by Jose Armando Santa Cruz years ago. But, Vargas is showing improvement.

Comment

yea he is, I can see a little improvement. The uppercut is nice but the his opponent has a lot of wear and tear also. Got destroyed by Jose Armando Santa Cruz years ago. But, Vargas is showing improvement.
              I like how hes putting them combos together. Not bad defensively either, Needs to work on his stamina though. His opponent is a game little ****er..lol.

BTW I love this ref. Letting them fight.

Comment

Pacquiao by lightyears. actually, Floyd's legacy is a joke if he doesn't fight Pacquiao. him and his fake "0".

Comment

So before the WBC was invented how was the lineal champion decided?

And, what makes the WBC the lineal title?
                  This is how you turn a poster who was comfortable behind his computer sitting back laughing at people into a paranoid schizo lol...teach em boxing lol. Google it like you google everything else lol...

Comment

Mayweather has had the better career and also he has the greater legacy, for the reason he is undefeated !!

Comment

It would be a career defining fight for both men so there is no regardless of who wins because it would easily be either man's best win.

Too bad it probably isn't happening, ehhh

Comment

Working...
                      X