Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Won at Least 7 or 8 Rounds, I Even Wobbled Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Ward would cheat, period. If Ward was called on his fouls like Canelo and ggg were tonight, he'd be DQ by round 3

First two rounds were not clearly Canelo, in fact ggg landed more. 2-2 after four was right. GGG ran away with it after.

Canelo had spurts, but he landed mist on gloves.

I get people don't know what they're seeing, but some things are too clear.

The amount of people who've actually boxed calling thus a political decision is funny.

Canelo fans gonna spend next five months saying guys like Crawford, Khan, Pavlik, Holifield, Lennox Louis, etc, etc, etc, don't know boxing.

But you have Sergio Mora.
    Forget any punching stat box out there, if you can show me actually footage proof that GGG out landed canelo in the first two rounds, I'll give you all of my points. You're right, something are clearly obvious, and canelo winning the first two rounds is one of them. I do agree that GGG took control of the fight for the most part after the 2nd round

Comment

Are you really trying to say that was a pro GGG crowd.

Oh Lordy, these ****ers are in need of some light.
      Exactly i was at the fight and that was Connellos fans who mostly are Mexican booing him. Didn't expect that at all tonight. Mexican fans don't fuc around and smell bulll shyt from this b.s. draw.

Comment

You're right, that's why you missed all those so called shots ggg redirected and blocked.

But hey, if la la land suits you.

Spend the next 5 months, maybe a year because Canelo is talking no rematch right away (wonder why), arguing 3/4 of boxers don't know crap.

Teddy Alta's, Crawford, Lennox Lois, Riddick Bowe, etc of **** that could go on all day, they are all just Canelo haters who can see defense.

Pathetic really!
        You named a lot of spectators, unfortunately none of them were assigned to be judge tonight. Canelo can take the rematch or not. He's already proven that his skills are superior to Golovkin's, and GGG is not getting any younger. Canelo will win the eventual rematch, and his performance will be even more decisive than it was tonight. You're right, though, the bitterness from GGG fanboys IS pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Not sure why both sides are crying robbery. Great fight that could have gone either way. A draw probably was the best for both. Canelo was countering whilst back up, whilst GGG was the aggressor but not landing a lot especially early in the fight. They need to both rest and do a rematch next year.
          I see that most people aren't giving credit to all the jabs GGG landed.

I'm actually struggling to give Nelo some rounds.

He got his ears jabbed off all night long.

Comment

I think nelo backpellking all night was indicative that he couldn't fight how he normally does.
            That it was business as usual for GGG bossing fight

Comment

You're right, that's why you missed all those so called shots ggg redirected and blocked.

But hey, if la la land suits you.

Spend the next 5 months, maybe a year because Canelo is talking no rematch right away (wonder why), arguing 3/4 of boxers don't know crap.

Teddy Alta's, Crawford, Lennox Lois, Riddick Bowe, etc of **** that could go on all day, they are all just Canelo haters who can see defense.

Pathetic really!

****-for-brains, you said all this rubbish.....

I would be surprised if GGG hurts Canelo with his firepower early and sends him to the ropes. The countdown to Team Canelo throwing in the towel will start then.

I mean Canelo whether this storm Domestic Level Smith Gave him, why would anyone think he cannot weather the GGG assault.

And I feel ggg beats the crap out of Canelo I wonder how many excuses you're gonna have.

If Domestic Level Liam Smith can pin Canelo against the ropes and beat him up for awhile, wtf is he gonna do against a Prime GGG. Canelo better hope to God GGG isn't walking into that ring himself. Or he's ****ed.

If Canelo takes half the shots Smith gave him while he gassed out on the ropes Canelo team will stop this fight pretty quickly.

Canelo ass seemed to train to take punishment and hope he can make it 12. His ass will try to fake an injury after four and walk away with a decision.

fkn muppet

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I think nelo backpellking all night was indicative that he couldn't fight how he normally does.
                That it was business as usual for GGG bossing fight

missing wildly
                getting outboxed
                walking into shht
                failing to knock out his opponent

o,k,then.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  Testify. I similarly had it 8-4 for Canelo. Defense can't be explained to some people.
                  Is that why GGG landed more punches??

Comment

I wish I coulda bet that Canelo wouldn't step on HBO scale for fight night. GGG said he would if Nelo did. Why do the trainers speculate about what their fighters will weigh in the ring if they're too ***** to back it up? Chepo says Nelo will weigh 166 or 167 in the ring, prove it. He wasn't willing. GGG was.

Comment

I had canelo winnng, either way I don't need a rematch, everybody move on, canelo go back down to 154, ggg fight charlo your mandatory or go unify, ggg was supposed to use this fight to seperate himself as a true superstar but he didn't deliver a KO or pummel canelo, so he won't blow up like he intended, canelo no longer owes him anything

Comment

Working...
                      X