No announcement yet.

I just found out Netflix got 100 million subscribers.. wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out Netflix got 100 million subscribers.. wow

100 million x $10 is $1 billion a month. No wonder they're able to produce and buy multi million tv series and movies

Crazy how it started off as a DVD rentals by mail company...

Soon Netflix will get into live sports and will totally takeover

Amazon, Netflix, alphabet(google) are going to be this centuries GE, Microsoft, Exxon,

Comment

but they aint turning a profit yet, and they dont expect to till 10 years from now.

Amazon is right on their ass, amazon has the 2nd highest budget for content creation only one beating them is netflix and only by a lil.

I see amazon taking over soon just like they have been doing on everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        but they aint turning a profit yet, and they dont expect to till 10 years from now.

Amazon is right on their ass, amazon has the 2nd highest budget for content creation only one beating them is netflix and only by a lil.

I see amazon taking over soon just like they have been doing on everything else.
        Amazon makes even less than Netflix...

But that is deceiving, because nearly all profits get reinvested to build the companies, so it looks like they have no profits, but in reality it's being reinvested instead of being paid to shareholders..

They aren't like Nike, McDonald's, Apple, Microsoft, where it's already a mature company and not growing at high rates..

Netflix and Amazon fuel their growth by spending and reinvesting profits

Netflix and Amazon this century will be like Pepsi n coke, sega n Nintendo, Nike n reebok

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Amazon makes even less than Netflix...

But that is deceiving, because nearly all profits get reinvested to build the companies, so it looks like they have no profits, but in reality it's being reinvested instead of being paid to shareholders..

They aren't like Nike, McDonald's, Apple, Microsoft, where it's already a mature company and not growing at high rates..

Netflix and Amazon fuel their growth by spending and reinvesting profits

Netflix and Amazon this century will be like Pepsi n coke, sega n Nintendo, Nike n reebok
          yup, Im a fan of this business/market etc etc as I assume you are aswell if you not actually involved someway shape or for. Are you subscribed to Scott Galloway channel on youtube, I like that way he delivers the info etc.

Comment

Nah I've had Amazon prime for years and barely see their videos. I think I only watched one original tv series there. I used my prime for free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Nah I've had Amazon prime for years and barely see their videos. I think I only watched one original tv series there. I used my prime for free shipping.

I think amazon needs to redo their amazon prime video section to look more better and search better cause thats the mean reason I dont really us it.

and same here im a power user on amazon lol I love amazon prime. get alot of the shit in like an hour lmfao.

Comment

Whoever has the most 4k joints come November will be getting my ill informed money.

Comment

yup, Im a fan of this business/market etc etc as I assume you are aswell if you not actually involved someway shape or for. Are you subscribed to Scott Galloway channel on youtube, I like that way he delivers the info etc.
                  No have never heard of him,,, I will have to check it out

Comment

Working...
                  X