Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Lands WBC #2 Rank at 160 To Champion Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
    Don't worry I actually follow boxing and watch it. I have never once said Murray or Wade or a WW were a danger to G. I never at even considered him fighting Wade and a WW, I thought even he was above that. But nope, that was G's 2016. How about giving Charlo credit by not comparing him to freaking Wade and a freakin guy two divisions lower. G is what 35?? And Jacobs will be by far the best opponent he has ever fought. Who's the best he has fought so far??? Murray? Honestly?!? Yea, Charlo is a heck of a lot better than anyone G has ever faced as a pro. He coulda made five times by signing the contract to fight Canelo. Instead he jumped on the chance to fight a WW. And now, he is facing Jacobs who is good, but still not as good as Canelo. Which is why he's fighting Jacobs instead of facing Canelo for about five times the most he has ever made. A freakin 35 year old finally stepping up a little bit. Baby steps, huh?
    He's fighting him because it's a manditory defence. If he doesn't hell be stripped of his title.

Comment

• GGG will shatter Jermall's class mandible

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Maybe against GGG, but Canelo. Hell naw. Charlo has the tools and is more than capable of exchanging and winning against Canelo.
        Name one fighter who has stood there in the pockeet exchangin and won the battle against Alvarez. even Heavy hitters had to take a step back or box (Cotto, Angulo, Kirkland)

Floyd doesn't count the guy is a genius at boxing.

That 6,1 is gonna come as a disadvantage, those ribs are gonna be infront of Canelo and the dude is a killer body puncher.

Hope the fight happens, after Canelo disposes of a Former LHW he's gonna feel Charlo as a JR MW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Charlo is gonna want like 3 million when this fight comes around. Good luck with that, HBO can't afford anything but boxing after dark shows apparently. They might as well just let GGG fo fight on fking CBS or NBC and get some more exposure.
          So are you saying Eddie Hearn has more money for Brook than American managers for Charlo?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            So are you saying Eddie Hearn has more money for Brook than American managers for Charlo?
            i don't know, does the U.K. Seem to be on fire right now or what? They just sold 90,000 seats to a fight. I'm pretty sure he answer to your question is yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              Name one fighter who has stood there in the pockeet exchangin and won the battle against Alvarez. even Heavy hitters had to take a step back or box (Cotto, Angulo, Kirkland)

Floyd doesn't count the guy is a genius at boxing.

That 6,1 is gonna come as a disadvantage, those ribs are gonna be infront of Canelo and the dude is a killer body puncher.

Hope the fight happens, after Canelo disposes of a Former LHW he's gonna feel Charlo as a JR MW.
              Name a middleweight Canelo's beaten.

Comment

Working...
              X