Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of a sudden Adonis v Kovalev isn't a worthwhile fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The champ vs the #1 LHW, Stevenson vs Hopkins, can't wait.

Comment

Adonis signing with Haymon got you dudes feelin emasculated n ****...smfh. Truth is Adonis will make bank while Kovalame stays in the dust begging for bigger fights with his slave contract lmao

Comment

It's a great fight between two of the best, hardest punching guys around. I think Kovalev wants it much more than Stevenson does.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Adonis signing with Haymon got you dudes feelin emasculated n ****...smfh. Truth is Adonis will make bank while Kovalame stays in the dust begging for bigger fights with his slave contract lmao
          You're in here talking like you get a % of what Adonis makes

You need to chill out somewhere

Comment

It's a good fight no doubt, but u can't fight two people at once and Hopkins got chosen since he is a bigger name..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              You're in here talking like you get a % of what Adonis makes

You need to chill out somewhere
              And you talking like fighters of any era of any style of any year of any background dont go for the biggest profitable fights they can possibly make.FOH with that lame ass bull**** and you know its bull**** to but you ignorant as hell. Its funny in other thread u bring up BHOPs PPV numbers but do me a solid and bring up Kovalevs PPV numbers. Oh wait better yet pull up his regular views I still bet they smaller than BHops PPVs lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i would rather see stevenson-fonfarra and then see him wait around for awhile until a big fight comes along. to me that is pure boxing.
                I wanna see Stevenson-Ottke
                The world is demanding that fight

Comment

Other than Assassin, who seems to have lost his mind when it comes to Kovalev, I haven't seen anyone say Stevenson/Kovalev isn't a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    This sport has actually made me a tennis fan. At least with tennis there are tournaments prior to every big finals match and thru the process of elimination the best end up facing off against the best leaving 1 champion.
                    For those fat Yank NFL fans on this site, imagine if the AFC told FOX that they wouldn't play games on their network anymore, and FOX started signing exclusives with NFC teams so they only played on their network, so we couldn't get a real Super Bowl whenever the Super Bowl was on FOX or CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Other than Assassin, who seems to have lost his mind when it comes to Kovalev, I haven't seen anyone say Stevenson/Kovalev isn't a great fight.
                      His motives are obvious, I've dealt with that **** before and seen enough of his posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X