No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman said on commentary......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    WELL CALL IT EVEN THEN or have you forgotten about the ROBBERY IN NOTTINGHAM between in which Andre Dirrell was clearly ROBBED!

Ironically Khan used the same stick and move style that Dirrell did, but Dirrell wasn't getting beat up against the Ropes and Destroyed Inside like Khan was

but yet fans from the UK was calling him "CHINNY" what ever the fuk that is and was accusing him of "RUNNING"

oh yeah the shoes are already on the other foot!

Peterson outworked him inside IMO, I think Khan is use to the Ref SAVING HIM when he CLINCHES so he can avoid fighting inside (SOMETHING HE CAN'T DO!)
    I can't agree,Dirrell was jumping on the floor holding every chance he got and really overall not engaging..I can't say the same about Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Even with the point deductions I had Amir winning.
      Well that's not surprising..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        idc what anyone says, khan should not be allowed to push whenever a fighter gets close to him. thats the ***** way out. learn how to fight on your back foot or either learn how to fight on the inside. i mean he was literally pushing before peterso even got close to him on a few occasions. imo, he has no1 to blame but himself and roach for not teaching him how to handle pressure.

i think its a good lesson, better that than against a fighter like ortiz who would have probably knocked him out on the inside.
        I agree khan needs to learn to fight better on the inside. But you can't say oh he shouldn't be allowEd to push! In all your years watching boxing when was the last time someone got deducted a point for that? Floyd uses his forearm to give Himself space khan tries to make space by pushing the guy away what's the difference? Nothing, there both tactics people use which our illegal but have never been pulled up before as they were in this manner!

Comment

Haroon Kellerman STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            I agree khan needs to learn to fight better on the inside. But you can't say oh he shouldn't be allowEd to push! In all your years watching boxing when was the last time someone got deducted a point for that? Floyd uses his forearm to give Himself space khan tries to make space by pushing the guy away what's the difference? Nothing, there both tactics people use which our illegal but have never been pulled up before as they were in this manner!
            and floyd has gotten warned for it, has lost points for it etc. khan got warned and kept doing it. the difference is floyd doesnt have to do it so when he gets warned he stops. thats the difference in their levels. u make it seem as if floyd gets away with it, sometimes he does, others he doesnt. khan wasnt getting away with it, and it was blatant as hell. its on him. dont cry about the ref if the ref warned u. cry that u didnt believe the ref would take away points. thats what i dont get.

Comment

Im us al the way but i have to admitt american officiials are the worst!

Comment

Just like some of you have said, for something like that, the ref should have given a hard stern warning that the next time that Khan does that he will be deducted a point.

You know that I have (we all have) seen that even AFTER a hard stern warning the ref usually allows the boxer to do it again but as long as he is not blatantly over doing it.

I would understand if Khan did something that hurt Peterson and looked intentional .... but this was NOT the case.

How can a ref take away a point on a close fight in the 12th round is just crazy nonsensical to me ... (2 points for pushing???)

The way Peterson responded in the interview, even he wasn't able to justify the ref taking a point!!! I agree that with Peterson that Khan holding and pushing him down was way worse .... BUT even there, the ref blamed Peterson on many of those occasions for coming in with his head down so Khan ... plus again, no stern warning against Khan so he did it all night long.

The way the ref was looking at Khan throughout the fight, you just knew something was up.

Comment

and floyd has gotten warned for it, has lost points for it etc. khan got warned and kept doing it. the difference is floyd doesnt have to do it so when he gets warned he stops. thats the difference in their levels. u make it seem as if floyd gets away with it, sometimes he does, others he doesnt. khan wasnt getting away with it, and it was blatant as hell. its on him. dont cry about the ref if the ref warned u. cry that u didnt believe the ref would take away points. thats what i dont get.
                  And the point I was waiting for. The ref never gave khan an official warning. When they were fighting he was shouting in his ear he should have stopped the action and said last warning do it again and I'm taking a point off

Comment

The difference between what Floyd does and what Khan did last night is,Khan was far more blatant then Floyds elbows...One is a vet and has been doing his thing for yrs..Khan is still learning and does not disguise what he is doing well..I'm mean he was pushing and extending his arms,he was not covering it up at all..

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      So what your trying to say is dirrel got robbEd but khan didn't? You DO KNOW HOW DUMB THAT MAKES YOU LOOK? and like I said I had dirrel beating froch because i score fights impartially!
                      NO! I am saying that fans from the UK was CRYING ABOUT DIRRELL STYLE and calling him a runner but today they are defending all of the BS that Khan was doing during that match

and Dirrell fought a much better fight then Khan did and Dirrell win/robbery was much more CLEAR CUT...Khan was in a CLOSE FIGHT that could have went either way and he did not get the Decision....bottom line is that Khan expected and wanted the ref to save him from fighting inside and that did not happen so he got outworked

Fans who are screaming KHAN WAS ROBBED are the ones looking DUMB...I could careless about either fighter...but I always knew Khan was OVERRATED and would have been exposed by Bradley or Mayweather anyway

bottom line is, UK fans can't have it both ways, you can't run around accusing others of being dirty (WARD) and accusing others of "RUNNING" (Dirrell) but when your own fight DIRTY (Froch, Hatton) and when your own RUN (Khan and George Groves against DeGale) then you all want to defend it

the worse kind of fans are the BIAS FANS who can't tell it like it is because of PRIDE, when my guy Lara got outworked by Molina, I had no problem admitting that I thought Lara Lost...because I am a BOXING FAN FIRST
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-11-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X