Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tears Apart Daniel Dubois, Believes He "Quit" Against Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tears Apart Daniel Dubois, Believes He "Quit" Against Joyce

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has fired off on Daniel Dubois - accusing the young boxer of "quitting" in the tenth round of Saturday's high stakes fight with Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce at Church House in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte is right.

Comment

You shouldn't be talking pea head, you and kidney bean head would be 50/50, who wins the bean or the pea

Comment

I believe Dubois and theres nothing worth to lose your eye or vision. He s young enough to learn and come back. people should ask themselves now why they underrated Joyce this much. That should be the question...

Comment

When it comes to eyesight i'm willing to give someone a pass. Eyeballs don't heal like bones and flesh. This fight will motivate or break Dubois.

Comment

There's no think..of course he did, I've seen comments talking about how he's still young at 23 and how he did the right thing stopping before he suffered a career ending injury. First of all Tyson was HW champion when he was in his teens so cut the he's too young crap and he could not know how serious his injury was. He's a boxer, it's not a game and the boy was not used to fighting someone who will fight back, you could see in his eyes that it's not something he should persue. He can keep fighting c level British bums but people should stop mentioning his name again then, look at real champions..Ali and Frazier nearly died in Manilla..it's boxing, he decided to do it then fkn do it till the end. You can't be like, oh no..he jabbed my eye, it's puffy now I better take a knee so I can fight tomorrow again. Is that warrior mentality? I know it's a hard sport and I respect anyone doing it but once you decide you have to be ready to die, it's not a game.

Comment

but it aint adequate as well to call out for someone when you just lost. So eating the humble pie should be the way to go I guess

Comment

Whyte talking like that just makes British boxing look even more rubbish. Why are the most talkative Brits the most mentally ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  Whyte talking like that just makes British boxing look even more rubbish. Why are the most talkative Brits the most mentally ******ed.
                  Yeah it's true, only British fighters trash talk constantly.. Ali, Mike Tyson, Mayweather, Hopkins, Toney, RJJ didn't talk trash at all... And those are just the historic all-time HOF American boxers 🙄 then there's Wilder, Big Baby Miller, Angel Garcia (who isn't even a fighter), Judah etc etc etc 😶

Comment

Dubois = Kell Brook

FISH EYE !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X