Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Battles Roy Jones Jr. To Disputed Eight Round Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Battles Roy Jones Jr. To Disputed Eight Round Draw

Los Angeles’ Staples Center plays host to Mike Tyson’s highly anticipated showdown with former four-division world champion, Roy Jones Jr., as Tyson returns to the ring more than 15 years after his last professional bout.

Tyson weighed in at 220.4-pounds, while Jones came in at 210-pounds.

Watch all the action from the fight, as well as an exciting undercard which includes YouTube sensation Jake Paul going toe-to-toe with former NBA star Nate Robinson.

The former undisputed world heavyweight champion, “Iron” Mike Tyson last stepped into a ring professionally in 2005, where his glittering career came to an end as he lost to Kevin McBride in six rounds.

Now, the 54-year-old faces off against Roy Jones Jr., who held world titles at middleweight, super middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight over the course of his 29-year career, as two of the greatest boxers of their generation go head-to-head.

Good luck to Badou Jack and Roy.

Hopefully the YouTuber dies...

Comment

RJJ is getting KO'ed if this is not choreographed.

Comment

PPV paid, cannot wait to see Tyson again

Comment

My boy Tyson got this, Roy is just too fragile sorry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Good luck to Badou Jack and Roy.

Hopefully the YouTuber dies...
              You know if Nate Robinson is any good? Fight snuck up on me because frankly, idgaf but I’m thinking about betting a little.

Comment

I just saw the weigh in pictures and saw two very fat flabby old men. Tyson weighed the same 220 pounds he weighed in his prime. But the bulging muscles he used to have were gone and his trim waist was now a big fat belly. Why did Jones come in at a grossly overweight 210 pounds when he was 168 to 175 in his prime?

Comment

Jones will batter him

Comment

Now that's a PPV card!!!!...

Comment

Working...
                    X