Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Not Fair For Canelo To Fight Guy As Big As Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet beterbiev is smaller that kovalev,and fieldings,the only differences are that he's not shot,not on the wrong side of 30,not a bum,hasn't been ko'd,can bring the hurt for 12 rounds,and he can take a punch.Doesn't fit canelos criteria.

Comment

Translation he not a strategic cherry pick. He a live body with no *asterisks

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... people forget that Beterbiev actually fought at 200 lb in the amateurs...
        So did Gvozdyk. So did Alvarez (Eleider) Same day weigh ins. Most fighters fight one class above in the Ams.

Comment

It would be stretcher time for Canelo 😂😂😂🔨

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            And yet beterbiev is smaller that kovalev,and fieldings,the only differences are that he's not shot,not on the wrong side of 30,not a bum,hasn't been ko'd,can bring the hurt for 12 rounds,and he can take a punch.Doesn't fit canelos criteria.
            Spot on ! Ginger drug cheat will avoid all champs in light heavyweight at their prime

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              If Canelo beats Kovalev, I think he is crazy enough to consider it.
              There is nothing kkkkkrazy about Canelo’s moves, they are all carefully selected and executed at the right time... Just stop...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                ... people forget that Beterbiev actually fought at 200 lb in the amateurs...
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                So did Gvozdyk. So did Alvarez (Eleider) Same day weigh ins. Most fighters fight one class above in the Ams.
                ... Now, please, Rexy: Gvozdyk never fought at 91 kg (200.6 lb) in the amateurs... ... and neither Eleider Alvarez!... Just go back and check...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Now, please, Rexy: Gvozdyk never fought at 91 kg (200.6 lb) in the amateurs... ... and neither Eleider Alvarez!... Just go back and check...
                  Stupid metric. I could have sworn that said 91 and not 81.

sigh. you win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Stupid metric. I could have sworn that said 91 and not 81.

sigh. you win this one.
                    I win nothing... I only check...

Comment

Not fair for TR to keep the best LHW behind closed doors. Zurdo is not active and was promised big fights in this decision to leave his title and move up to LHW. Havent seen or heard anything about him. Too long of a layoff is never good. I've been watching Arum try to sabotage this kid for 2 years now. Hes the best TR has in the stable period! What is their problem it must be a personal thing. As a fan that aint fair. To boxing around the world that aint fair. So Arum shouldnt use the word fair in anything he speaks about!

Comment

Working...
                      X