• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espinoza talks about the rumor of Showtime boxing going out of business

I'm not watching that. Give us cliffs.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      I'm not watching that. Give us cliffs.
      People who have no idea of the inner workings of Showtime boxing have said Showtime boxing is going out of business since 2018. Showtime is working on their 2020 schedule

Comment

So we're suppose to believe a guy who has continuously made bad decisions for his network with a garbage schedule for the past two years?

Lmao I'd like to thank haymon for killing hbo and showtime for bringing free boxing on fox ppv

Comment

Nothing that weasel says can be trusted, and no motor I'm not talking about you I'm talking about stephen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
            So we're suppose to believe a guy who has continuously made bad decisions for his network with a garbage schedule for the past two years?

Lmao I'd like to thank haymon for killing hbo and showtime for bringing free boxing on fox ppv
            Or you can believe guys who have no idea how Showtime boxing works. Guys who claimed Showtime boxing is going out of business since 2018. So far they've been wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Nothing that weasel says can be trusted, and no motor I'm not talking about you I'm talking about stephen.
              What I don't understand is, where does everyone get this perception from?

Espinoza seems to have always been a credible source for things.

Two people who certainly cannot be trusted when they speak are Arum and Hearn. Throw De La Hoya in there too after what they just tried to do to Ryan Garcia.

Comment

It's matter of time. Top rank is next to die after bob dies. Dazn will take over. Thank god. Promoters will be far and few and we the fans can finally see the best fights happen.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  It's matter of time. Top rank is next to die after bob dies. Dazn will take over. Thank god. Promoters will be far and few and we the fans can finally see the best fights happen.
                  Dazn isn’t taking over shat it’s a flop right now and it’s gonna continue flopping cause ggg is on his way out, Joshua is a loser, and canelo can only pretend so long if anything dies first it’s dazn.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    GREEN K bro! THIS all day!

Bob Arum is the only thing keeping TR relevant once he dies, the rest of those guys can't keep TR going. His weak son and their team of interns barely got with the new online platforms after years of denying it. ESPN really saved their arse but again after BOB's dead those other fools running TR dont have the same juice bob does.

Comment

Working...
                    X