Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: I'll Be Better in Next Exhibition - I Will Do It Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Tyson went for it, he tried and missed with his signature uppercut if that landed it would have taken Roy’s head off.

Roy’s tactic in round 1 after 15 seconds when he felt Tysons power was to hold.

As they are only 2 min rounds if Roy holds for 30-40 seconds then moves about for 30-40 seconds Tyson cannot get the KO.

The referee should have stopped the holding.
    I could actually see Roy pulling hes punches.He didn't want Mike thinking he was in a real fight.Mike didn't really go for Roy's head that I could see,I saw the uppercut you mean,but I think he purposely pulled it.All along it looked sure to be a draw.Mike showed how well he could control hes shots in an exhibition,just as he did all those years ago in exhibitions.The only surprise for me was how good Mike's cardio was,he did really well with that .

Comment

This whole event was complete trash. The cards were trash, the ridiculous rapping garbage in between fights was a joke and snoop dog was the highlight of the sh¡t sandwich. The fact that anyone would take bets on the tyson fight is as bad as the rigged election.

I seriously hope they never do this again.

Comment

Nobody needs to see that garbage again. Just because he didn't look as bad as Roy doesn't mean he looked good. Pathetic gong show.

Comment

Y are some people so bitter on here the men were doing it for a good cause,

Comment

I'm sure Tyson would love to get $10 million per exhibition but I don't see it happening. The fans were nostalgic enough to pay for this fight this one time but nobody is gonna pay money to watch Mike spar again

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Tyson v Wlad!!!!
              Wlad would defeat Mike soundly due to style . Wlad is actually still prime physically , Mike isn’t .

I do like Mikes chances versus a Wilder or Parker though . It really depends what .Mike shows up ?

Comment

Tyson looked decent enough for 1 more if done soon vs retired or shot opponent especially if want sale worth 10m or more purse after charity tyson vs holyfield or tyson vs david haye both i think would sale 1m plus or close. Just like dlh ehibition vs either floy trinidad or chavez jr only options to justify huge. Paydays and get views plus be reasonable competetive

Comment

Tyson also just admitted he smoked weed before the Jones fight....This a game to him.

Comment

I don't have an issue with it as long as the opponent selection is sensible, Mike didn't embarrass himself he looked pretty good for 54

Comment

I can't believe no one mentioned this fight

Tyson-Paul would do one million buys. EASY!

Comment

Working...
                      X