X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    He’s Jose’s Kranjkar.

An editor of one of the Chelsea fanzines is a bit salty that he’s gone to Spurs and ready to do few stories on Jose. Something about what he said about Lampard and some other nefarious things he’s done at Chelsea.

Will be interesting. Tbh, everyone knows Jose is a little bit dodgy. Jorge Mendes if you know anyone in Portugal will basically say that he’s a gangster and that’s Jose’s boy.

People who think Jose is bad in the market are a bit naive. Even when he signs anyone I just look at who the agent is.

I don’t know how I feel about it. I don’t hate Tottenham. I hate that we’ve ruined a few song with the we hate Tottenham rubbish.

But every job he takes in England dilutes his legend for me anyway.

I think when he’s done he’ll only be remembered fondly at Porto

There’s just no way he’s not just going to go all in on Chelsea and Chelsea fans to ingratiate himself at Spurs early doors.

He doesn’t burn bridges. He nukes them.
    My only gripe with him isn't his style of football like some fans have been saying - Pochettino's brand of football isn't exactly exhilarating itself, but it's his miserable demeanor and grumpy face day in day out that annoys me and that was even before he was the manager of my team.

I'm thinking of how this will effect Kane's game whether good or bad.

I don't think it's good for Son, he'll probably be wing back or something stupid is my fear there.

He'll love our CB's, Dier and the big French boys in the middle though i think.

I'm excited for Mourinhos beginning but terrified of how this could end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      My only gripe with him isn't his style of football like some fans have been saying - Pochettino's brand of football isn't exactly exhilarating itself, but it's his miserable demeanor and grumpy face day in day out that annoys me and that was even before he was the manager of my team.

I'm thinking of how this will effect Kane's game whether good or bad.

I don't think it's good for Son, he'll probably be wing back or something stupid is my fear there.

He'll love our CB's, Dier and the big French boys in the middle though i think.

I'm excited for Mourinhos beginning but terrified of how this could end.
      I wonder about it a bit.

If Jose had his old power he’d come in and hand someone like Danny Rose a new contract. But at Spurs Rose has been told he won’t get a new contract by Levy. That’s just a weird thing.

Not that Rose has been playing well. He’s been dreadful but he was one of the backbone of that team and now he’s a pariah.

Did Poch really decide Aurier was a better player than Trippier?

Lots of weird decisions.

Why would you not hand deals to the two centre backs?

I think Levy has made a horlicks of everything and this is a Hail Mary. And it might work because it usually does...for a bit
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-20-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Danny Rose wanted to leave Spurs though. He got injured and then no top clubs were interested. He was destined to never get a new contract after that.

Him playing terrible is just him declining.

Same with the belgian CBs. Toby tried to force his way out. He was never going to get a new contract.

Trippier wanted to leave due to Pochettino. Pretty much alluded to such in an interview at Atletico.

Levy has his faults but those players all in some way brought their situations upon themselves. Besides maybe Eriksen, who is possibly the only world class midfielder who doesnt get 100k plus a week.

On the surface Spurs look a mess. With Jose though, I think its possible they turn around. Simplified tactics, purely for the win, counter attack and a deep block. Not afraid to park the bus when needed. Individual talent of Kane, Son etc to win 1-0 on the 87th minute. It's there to be had.

Comment

• Alli’s development will be interesting. I don’t rate him but he’s the sort of player Jose could like you say make the game simple for. Make him play less football because he isn’t a great footballer but focus on his movement off the ball and running ahead of Kane

Comment

• Also let’s have a football thread sweepstake on his first signing.

Just have a look at Jorge Mendes client list.

Diego Jota.

Welcome to Spurs

Comment

• I can same I’m genuinely shocked. Mou to tottenham, just wow.

If Mou has a problem with United not spending money, how is he gonna handle Tottenham, who never spend?

Grab your popcorn fellas this is gonna be great!

Comment

• great. sack the best manager we ever had 6 months after being in the CL final with zero budget. and then sack him 6 months later after levy refuses to let half a dozen players go because he didnt get the sheckles he wanted. then sell our first choice RB, dont sign any replacements and let our 3 core members of the teams contracts run out and leave for nothing. and replace poch with the most unlikeable arrogant egotistical prick in football.

die.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  I can same I’m genuinely shocked. Mou to tottenham, just wow.

If Mou has a problem with United not spending money, how is he gonna handle Tottenham, who never spend?

Grab your popcorn fellas this is gonna be great!
                  Lol it wasn't even like United wasnt spending for him either..

He wanted a CB for 50m and they said no.. I mean he had Bailey/Lindeloff for 30-50m each.. So idk wtf he was crying about.. why would the trust him again?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Lol it wasn't even like United wasnt spending for him either..

He wanted a CB for 50m and they said no.. I mean he had Bailey/Lindeloff for 30-50m each.. So idk wtf he was crying about.. why would the trust him again?
                    The only problem with that is United ended up buying the same exact CB that Jose wanted.... for 68m more than when Jose wanted him.

Objectively it made sense to not trust him again but they ended up just doing what he wanted anyways and gave the weapon to an inferior man.

Comment

• I refuse to acknowledge Man U buying Fred wasn’t money laundering

Comment

Working...
                      X