Them Charlos are the damn truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Jermell vs Lara has to happen next.
    Lara beat this ignorant fools by a boring ud.ill doubt this fight happen neither brother beat lara.

Comment

[QUOTE=papichulosweg;18138286]They are good but wait until they run into a top 5 rugged Hispanic fighter they will be beat blk people can't deal with the real pressure of Latin warrior.[/QUOTE]

STFU, you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
        Lara beat this ignorant fools by a boring ud.ill doubt this fight happen neither brother beat lara.
        Lara gets brutally stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          doesnt matter how you feel..he is is mandatory...why cant he just fight GGG? whats the big deal
          Golovkin or his management had plans that fighting Charlo would screw up. This apparently predetermined trilogy with Canelo and unifying the title. I never liked the talk about a trilogy coming from Loeffler and Oscar prior to the fight. It looks bad with the controversial draw.

Comment

I like them both also. I actually love their attitudes, they're respectful until disrespected. Once that happens, they are killers in there. I know a lot of people are gonna hate them because they seem brash and punky but I'm on the bandwagon till the wheels come off. These kids are no Adrian Broner, they put the work in and it shows in the ring.

Comment

their resume is lacking so time will tell if they pan out

Comment

And I don't think GGG ever fights Charlo. Hes 35 with another Canelo fight lined up and I'm guessing the 2nd fight goes similar to first setting up a third but GGG taking on whoever holds the last belt first beforehand. That brings him to probably 2019. Love to see it but what do you think the WBC is gonna do, mandate the Charlo fight or reap the rewards of 2 more Canelo matchups.pretty easy to figure out

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  We just saw a champion in his prime demolish a 21 year old prospect. Thats not something to get excited about.

I'm a fan of both brothers but Mall needs to earn his place at mw and not be given it whereas E needs to fight better opposition. NO excuse why it shouldnt be Hurd or Lara next.

then we'll see that power and skill at world level.
                  I agree with this.

I like Jermall more and think he's a better fighter than his bro, but neither has done much so far. Their self entitlement mentality is disproportionate to their actual achievements in the sport.

Good luck to Lubin!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I agree with this.

I like Jermall more and think he's a better fighter than his bro, but neither has done much so far. Their self entitlement mentality is disproportionate to their actual achievements in the sport.

Good luck to Lubin!
                    Here we go

You said Lubin was special....doesn't stopping a special fighter in ONE round with ONE punch deserve any credit???

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Scary power and timing...
                      Agreed! but can either bro beat ANdrade?

Comment

Working...
                      X