Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Watching Easter getting 120-108 x2, GGG's not beating Canelo if it goes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    LOL is that one of those **** that puts people on ignore and then un ignores them so they comment on a thread? I put fools like that on my ignore list.

Btw, I havent seen the fight so won't comment on the result but was it any good? Might give it a watch if it was entertaining.
    Was a close fight, had it 7-5 Easter, good fight actually, had some brawls. People were celebrating how the fight was able to go beyond expectations in terms of actions and entertainment, people were celebrating and laughing........till the scorecards were read.

One thing his for sure though. Garcia sparks Easter in 2 and Lomachenko humiliates him till he TKO's him late in the 11 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Was a close fight, had it 7-5 Easter, good fight actually, had some brawls. People were celebrating how the fight was able to go beyond expectations in terms of actions and entertainment, people were celebrating and laughing........till the scorecards were read.

One thing his for sure though. Garcia sparks Easter in 2 and Lomachenko humiliates him till he TKO's him late in the 11 round.
      Most people DKSAB

What you fail to realize is Garcia and Loma fight NOTHING like Shafikov

For this to be a boxing site, how is it possible for so many turds not to know schit about the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

ok, I'll give it a watch later.

Comment

another night of crooked american scoring. 120-108 is just laughable. easter got exposed.

Comment

Canelo will clearly win by UD (2-3 points) but GGG fans will cry about robbery

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              LOL is that one of those **** that puts people on ignore and then un ignores them so they comment on a thread? I put fools like that on my ignore list.

Btw, I havent seen the fight so won't comment on the result but was it any good? Might give it a watch if it was entertaining.
              I ain't seen it yet either, but it was pretty much guaranteed to be an entertaining fight given the fighters' respective styles. The only boring fight I ever saw Shafikov in was against Titere, but then Vasquez could make a 12 girl orgy boring..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                another night of crooked american scoring. 120-108 is just laughable. easter got exposed.
                Exposed? As what? Easter is a very solid fighter - if you mean 'exposed as not being a top P4P talent' then yeah, maybe, except he didn't need exposing as that cos outside of a few outliers no-one thought he was that anyway. And Shafikov is a very good fighter himself - dude may not get a lot of attention and his style isn't as eyecatching as some of the bigger names out of the ex-Soviets but the guy is as tough and proven as they come.

It does sound like the scoring was absolutely disgraceful though (which I loosely anticipated) - ain't seen it yet so I'll comment more later.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  B1tch, GGG shouldn't have beaten Jacobs if it weren't for the Sep date with Canelo.

Theoretically, GGG owes Canelo for saving him a L against Jacobs

That was the real robbery
                  Do you think if you keep insisting the Jacobs vs GGG fight was fixed and Jacobs was the clear winner and got robbed that everyone will change their mind and agree with you? I saw the fight and I thought GGG was the clear winner in a close fight. Some others share your opinion that Jacobs deserved to win. A much larger number of fans and boxing writers think GGG won a close fight. GGG doesn't need to thank anyone but himself for his UD win over Jacobs.

Comment

after seeing Ward lowblow Kovalev into a TKO win, GGG better strap up with a steel cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                      Both of them have the wrong color of skin to benefit from crooked officiating.
                      You sound just like that handle/Alt called Boxing Logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X