Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What OTHER opponent is ACCEPTABLE for Bradley to Make $1.2 Mil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What OTHER opponent is ACCEPTABLE for Bradley to Make $1.2 Mil?

If Bradley goes through with his duck maneuver on Khan, IMO the only other acceptable opponents for him to earn $1.2 Million would be either Marcos Maidana or Zab Judah at 140 pounds.. Morales wouldn't be acceptable, even though he did well against Maidana, fact is he's coming off a defeat. Maidana is the one deserves the shot at the title over Morales.

Bradley has never been a draw, his drawing power is considerably inferior to Khan's, so if he expects to make that much money he better be sure he earns it against quality opposition.

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    If Bradley goes through with his duck maneuver on Khan, IMO the only other acceptable opponents for him to earn $1.2 Million would be either Marcos Maidana or Zab Judah at 140 pounds.. Morales wouldn't be acceptable, even though he did well against Maidana, fact is he's coming off a defeat. Maidana is the one deserves the shot at the title over Morales.

Bradley has never been a draw, his drawing power is considerably inferior to Khan's, so if he expects to make that much money he better be sure he earns it against quality opposition.
    If he doesnt fight Khan next, Then Khan should be considered #1 Numero Uno of 140lbs!

Comment

Maidana....

Comment

Not sure if Maidana has signed to fight Morales, but Bradley and Maidana would be good and Khan vs the winner of Alexander / Matthysse or juddah would be good before Bradley and Khan collide later this year, any of those and i wouldnt be dissapointed...Just hope Khan can hang around at the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          If he doesnt fight Khan next, Then Khan should be considered #1 Numero Uno of 140lbs!

thats dumb. khans last fight was against who?

Comment

Fight Paulie M...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post

I think so man.. Khan made it clear he wants to fight Bradley.. Bradley is the one on the verge of refusing the fight by giving silly excuses so what does that mean? It means Bradley knows he cant beat Khan.. that makes Khan #1 by default.

Comment

I'm shocked he's getting paid 1.3 million to begin with. This guy is nowhere near a draw little to no preople wanted to see him fight before his Alexander flop and now that number is next to nothing. HBO is kicking themselves for putting their money into this boring greedy headbutt machine. His only option is Kahn or maybe Maidana if he fights anyone else it will just be a worse flop than the Alexander fight.

Comment

Maybe Arum is telling Shaw that Pac may want him in November, or some other reason.

We don't know from our point of view, it's just speculation. It looks like ducking, but it could all be negotiation. It could be ducking too, but I doubt it.

Khan isn't going to destroy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    I'm shocked he's getting paid 1.3 million to begin with. This guy is nowhere near a draw little to no preople wanted to see him fight before his Alexander flop and now that number is next to nothing. HBO is kicking themselves for putting their money into this boring greedy headbutt machine. His only option is Kahn or maybe Maidana if he fights anyone else it will just be a worse flop than the Alexander fight.
                    How much has Khan been offered , if its way over what they offering Tim there is your answer , you boys are so out of touch with the real world all you ever go on about is ducking lol ,

the income generated in a fight is governed by the " matchup " good matchups make good business , and that means the pairing off 2 fighters is what makes a fight big , if Floyd can accept 50/50 with Pac then Khan can except 50/50 with Bradley , I got a feeling they are trying to screw Tim on his cut of the generated pie .

Comment

Working...
                    X