Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latins Top Prospects for the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abner Mares FTW!!!!! Been following him for a while now. Frankie Gomez tambien.

Seriously, boxing would suck balls if there were no Latins in boxing.

Comment

Luis Valero (edwin's carnal) just started his career with his first 1 round KO. lol

Comment

If Mares beats Darchinyan, I have high hopes for him.

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
        Luis Valero (edwin's carnal) just started his career with his first 1 round KO. lol
        I saw the fight like three weeks ago on youtube. He looks careless just like his brother did.

Skip to 3:45 for the actual fight. The first Knocked down looked pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
          If Mares beats Darchinyan, I have high hopes for him.

I saw the fight like three weeks ago on youtube. He looks careless just like his brother did.

Skip to 3:45 for the actual fight. The first Knocked down looked pretty good.

Mares SI SE PUEDE!!!

Comment

Carlos Ivan Velasquez, another hot prospect from PR, who defeated and upset Gamboa in the AMs, his twin bother sucks, but where do you think he goes?

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              Carlos Ivan Velasquez, another hot prospect from PR, who defeated and upset Gamboa in the AMs, his twin bother sucks, but where do you think he goes?

I want to see more from this kid he needs a better promter. I never herd of him just happend to look in boxing rec saw his name.

Comment

he beat gamboa that has to hold some weight some where. he needs more fights I would like to see this kid with a tittle shot before he hits his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                  he beat gamboa that has to hold some weight some where. he needs more fights I would like to see this kid with a tittle shot before he hits his prime.
                  At the 2006 Central American and Caribbean Games he upset Gamboa and won gold, he also Knocked out Jose Navarrete in 5 who Slipt descioned Argenis Mendez. When he debuted, Daniel Santos came in support.

Comment

Boxing Order:

Alex De Jesus Vs Antonio Izquierdo

Alex De Jesus Vs Wilfredo Negron

Carlos Negron Vs Larry Carter

Carlos Negron Vs Roy Ashworth

Johnathan Gonzalez Vs Laquel Fleming

Luis Cruz Vs Eric Estrada

Luis Del Valle Vs Christopher Rivera

Luis Del Valle Vs Noe Lopez Jr

Sadam Ali Vs Bryan Abraham

Sadam Ali Vs Everton Lopes

Sadam Ali Vs Julias Edmonds

Sadam Ali Vs Lennin Arroyo

Usa Boxing Olympic Invitational - Everton Lopez Vs Sadam Ali

I will post these fights on youtube next month, so look forward to that I found a site that has a lot of prospects DVDs

Comment

he has a good left hand and tight defense

Comment

Working...
                      X