Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers owner Jerry Richardson to sell team after allegations of workplace misconduc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    hockey used to be the wild wild west....now its basically the rockettes on ice.
    I can't skate, in 80 I saw pink azz white boys take it to Russia USSR, macdonalds was giving scratch off bull ****, but that was when men were men, and hoes was useable, HIV was not on the table, and bodies was being dropped, sometimes too close. Those white boys won gold, I got a shamrock shake. Good enough for me.. You say free & im there...I'm there.

to my home... Carter was & is an azz clown, Lenny didn't yet die of a crack overdose. Nancy Reagan was still in pocket, war on drugs wasn't in effect...the shaw of Iran was on the outs, I shot two fools accidently on purpose and the popo let me slide... life was good.. Good mother ****ing times....

I may/might provide case numbers... Cases I beat...

I keeps it real... I've lost love, cuz I'm stupid... Empathsis on stupid. I could go on bout my glory days. I got more regrets than dreams...

Be better, regrets are heavy, my dreams are light, I know I can't fulfill ****..ill try...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I can't skate, in 80 I saw pink azz white boys take it to Russia USSR, macdonalds was giving scratch off bull ****, but that was when men were men, and hoes was useable, HIV was not on the table, and bodies was being dropped, sometimes too close. Those white boys won gold, I got a shamrock shake. Good enough for me.. You say free & im there...I'm there.

to my home... Carter was & is an azz clown, Lenny didn't yet die of a crack overdose. Nancy Reagan was still in pocket, war on drugs wasn't in effect...the shaw of Iran was on the outs, I shot two fools accidently on purpose and the popo let me slide... life was good.. Good mother ****ing times....

I may/might provide case numbers... Cases I beat...

I keeps it real... I've lost love, cuz I'm stupid... Empathsis on stupid. I could go on bout my glory days. I got more regrets than dreams...

Be better, regrets are heavy, my dreams are light, I know I can't fulfill ****..ill try...
      yeah. the 80s was the wild wild west everywhere. fun times

this pink boy cant skate to save his life eeevah

Comment

yeah. the 80s was the wild wild west everywhere. fun times

this pink boy cant skate to save his life eeevah
        Respect to anyone any American who can skate..I can still dunk... But skating??? No can do ...

Comment

Respect to anyone any American who can skate..I can still dunk... But skating??? No can do ...
          id like to learn how to roller skate but learning new things is g@y.

Comment

id like to learn how to roller skate but learning new things is g@y.
            Feel the exact same way... My woman can skate, drain my nuts... Love... Foundations of love..

My woman admitted the other night, "when you pounded that Japanese man, nearly to death, for me, I knew I was with the right psycho". We korned after... Love right.. Love is patient & kind, mine is nasty dirty and tasty.

Comment

Feel the exact same way... My woman can skate, drain my nuts... Love... Foundations of love..

My woman admitted the other night, "when you pounded that Japanese man, nearly to death, for me, I knew I was with the right psycho". We korned after... Love right.. Love is patient & kind, mine is nasty dirty and tasty.
              she knew it right after she regained consciousness from the bonk on her head, there was no other psycho for her.

Comment

she knew it right after she regained consciousness from the bonk on her head, there was no other psycho for her.
                Rice rage bumped into her, I stepped to him as he talked caca to my woman, no details needed. He got smashed ESSJ style. My japanesecwoman said, without speaking you are ****ing crazy, & I love it. Let's run before the police show up.... my woman has laid hands on me, never the reverse. Blood out my ear, can you hear, I never hit her, she wept as blood was on my pillow.. Papa I'm sorry, but you made me.. You made me... Words I've heard since child hood... You made me... Step very lightly lil homie, I do not play games...very very lightly, with your joking nature... Step hella lightly...

Comment

Rice rage bumped into her, I stepped to him as he talked caca to my woman, no details needed. He got smashed ESSJ style. My japanesecwoman said, without speaking you are ****ing crazy, & I love it. Let's run before the police show up.... my woman has laid hands on me, never the reverse. Blood out my ear, can you hear, I never hit her, she wept as blood was on my pillow.. Papa I'm sorry, but you made me.. You made me... Words I've heard since child hood... You made me... Step very lightly lil homie, I do not play games...very very lightly, with your joking nature... Step hella lightly...
                  knowing you can end a life but dont...

Comment

knowing you can end a life but dont...
                    Got mad love for you.... Kisses cabron.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      tell em Z
                      Get ready for the first all-black football team.
                      They gunna call racism when a fitty year old Brady & decrepit Bill romp them in the Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                      X