Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody name someone that might have chance against Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Orlando Salido
    That was too easy. Lol!

Comment

Nobody at 130. Only interesting challenges at 135 would be Mikey Garcia and Jorge Linares. At 140? I think the size difference starts catching up to the talent discrepancy, but I don't see any worldbeaters at that weight outside of Mikey Garcia. I would probably pick Garcia over Lomachenko at 140, but not at 135.

Comment

Another year or so and id give josh taylor a shot at beating him

Comment

There really isn't anybody besides Garcia, who is now moving to 140 and doesn't take competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Garcia fits the bill. "might have a chance" is pretty broad as well. lol at the usual clowns still hung up on the salido loss. if he rematched salido, they'd be the first ones criticizing the fight...but if he doesn't, 5 years from now they'll still be all 'salido doe' in every loma related thread.
            ya man...i feel you....like the way people talked about floyd and castillo even though floyd did rematch him and beat him even after he actually won the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              They couldve fought salido but they wouldnt pay him the money he wanted. He'll Lomachenko even sat quiet and let the fight die. I Remeber a time when Lomachenko would offer up a portion of his purse to try and get the fights he really wanted, but this time *CRICKETS* So what can we deduce from him not doing it with salido? ummmm SHOOK!

These are just facts.
              Actually in April and August Salido and his advisor said publicly they are happy with the offer (750k) and would likely accept but then admitted they changed their mind. April to pursue a fight with the injured Vargas and August because of an "injury".

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                ya man...i feel you....like the way people talked about floyd and castillo even though floyd did rematch him and beat him even after he actually won the first time?
                I thought Floyd lost the 1st fight...but it's not like it diminished his career. it is similar tho...and I definitely see loma haters clinging to it the same way if loma goes on to greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Orlando Salido

Crawford would sleep Lomachenko. Loma will never move up to fight him like Rigo did with him. Loma has no courage to fight dangerous opponenents.

Rigo: 37 years old, 2 weight divisions below

Marriaga: bum

sosa: bum

Walters: 11 month lay off

martinez: 2 back to back wars with salido.

I am still waiting for loma to fight someone who poses a threat such as garcia or crawford.

Comment

I don't think some of you realise just how small Lomachenko is. Saw those pics of him next to Mikey recently - he was ****ing tiny. I'm not talking height either, I'm talking about the frame, the width.

I can imagine Loma really struggling with that physicality - it makes a difference. I can see Mikey putting Loma under a lot of pressure, and getting pressured by a technical guy like that is the worst kind of pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      There really isn't anybody besides Garcia, who is now moving to 140 and doesn't take competitive fights.
                      Yeah, this is how I see it. Sadly, I don't think Mikey will be in too many big fights anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X