No announcement yet.

LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia would land a no look left hook on Loma and it would be GG

but in all seriousness, after seeing Loma get handled by MF Orlando Salido what makes you think he could handle getting bullied by older guys?

Its like when Canelo lost to Mayweather, ever since Canelo has been exposed by slicker guys. You cant lose some habits (btw i am NOT COMPARING ANY OF THESE FIGHTERS)

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post

lol...no..just NO....Mayweather is the most calculated manager of his own career who always favored $$$ over unnecessary risk.
      Floyd didnt calculate shiet. I like the way you highlighted one portion of my comment, and ignored the rest which easily proved my point.

Floyd faced men too big and young for him, and he referred to them as "easy work" Thats AMAZING. He should NOT be able to win against a guy who is 15lbs bigger, and 22yrs old when he is freaking 37. But not only did he win, but he HUMILIATED them.

That is 100% nonsensical. I have never seen anything like that EVER, and it will never happen again in history. Again, Loma lost to Salido who was 10lbs bigger, in his pro debut. Mayweather was overraged, and humiliated men 15lbs bigger.

Yall need to stop lying on his accomplishments, because its a great disservice to the sport. To be that talented, and do that to THAT caliber of opponents, and train harder than the other legends, deserves to be rewarded.

All the evil fake nonsense your speaking, is only brainwashing casuals. I have had casuals come up to me and say "Floyd only fought bums...Canelo was a cherrypick" Thats BAD for the sport. They dont realize that Floyd was 37 and 150lbs, while Canelo was 22 and 165lbs. And Floyd didnt beat him. He put on a phenomenal once-ever display.

Some people say "once in a lifetime" Its absurd. I say "Once EVER"

Wake up goofball!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        explain.......how is a guy like lomachenko going to beat someone like thruman at 147?

explain the game plan.

lomachenko wouldn't even be able to mess with porter let alone thurman.
        LMAO. Won't be able to mess with porter. Explain how porter and thurman beats lomo. They're the same height and sieze. Weight and power alone will not beat him. Thurman isn't an inside fighter. He will not outbox him from the outside. He'll end up quitting by the 8th rd. Porter would just get stopped. He just went 12 with a bum.

Comment

explain.......how is a guy like lomachenko going to beat someone like thruman at 147?

explain the game plan.

lomachenko wouldn't even be able to mess with porter let alone thurman.
          LMAO. Won't be able to mess with porter. Explain how porter and thurman beats lomo. Size and power alone will not beat him. Thurman isn't an inside fighter. He will not outbox him from the outside. He'll end up quitting by the 8th rd. Porter would just get stopped. He just went 12 with a bum. You say that with such certainty based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            I think it remains to be seen how well he can do moving up. He has short arms and a small frame, fights at short-mid range, and doesn't have a lot of power.

Obviously his skills and speed will be enough against most guys, but we still have to see how he would fare against Garcia and Crawford. Crawford would have almost a 5 inch reach advantage already at 140.
            Strongly disagree. Guys are quitting for a reason. No one likes to get hit. His power is above average. When has rocky martinez ever been koed cold like that?

Comment

how are people now confusing 126 and 130 fighters with 147 fighters? the fighters are very very weak at 126 & 130 compared to 147 (forget size) just from a talent prospective. it's no contest just on talent alone.

do you really think jason freaking SOSA or walters are better then porter? jason freaking sosa?

whooohahahahaha!

broner had a show at 130/135

everyone demanded and screamed at him to move up to 147.

not just for the size but better fighters.
              He just outboxed rigo a guy who's boxing skills are levels above ****ing porter and thurman lmao. This is why some people think he can beat the 147 lbers. They can't outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Use his angles and movement to make thurman miss. Attack the body and dance around him. Lomachenko is a far superior technician to thurman.
                I'm trying to figure where thurman has a skill advantage? Thurman is strictly an outside fighter. Lol trying to outbox lomo from the outside. They're the same height as well.

Comment

so a smaller shorter lomachenko who has a reach disadvantage by like 9 inches game plan is to outbox thurman by dancing and moving around him? not to mention the raw brick power that thurman has on the outside.

RussTBE. are you ****ing serious? that has the be the most ret@rded gameplan ever for lomachenko.
                  Lomo's reach is only 3 inches less than thurman's and they're the same height. You just pulled that one of your ass. And thurman won't be able to outbox lomachenko.

Comment

let him dance on the outside if he wants against thurman he'd be dancing into A hospital after the fight.
                    Based off what? He went 12 rds with ****ing bundu and didn't put him a hospital. He's gonna outbox the guy who just outboxed the best outside fighter in the game today. How is thurman gonna outbox lomo? LMAO. YDKSAB KID.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Its only a 4 inch reach disadvantage and thurman is around 5'8. You dont have to have a longer reach to outbox someone. Rigo just had a 3 inch reach advantage over loma and had no success with it. Its all about defense and movement and how you box. And loma is a better boxer than thurman.
                      Guy is so desperate to prove his point he makes up lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X