Clear All

400 posts per day lol

How many does larry have?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      400 posts per day lol

How many does larry have?
      26/day

The highest I've seen outside of Bobby Dee are Elroy and Beercules who put up almost 35/day

My own average was over 20 at some point... now it's like 17. Shrug.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        400 posts per day

not even in height of the pact@rd-fl0mo wars could i have posted that much
        Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        You can buy 50 posts at vbplaza.

Why anyone would feel the need to though is beyond me.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...ory&u=12993725
        Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I don't understand the reasoning for wasting your time doing this night in and night out. Someone did this a few years back, racked up something like a 100K posts with the same spamming method and the mods just shaved off his post count down to 2,000 with a single click and I GUARANTEE the same thing will happen here.
        Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Yes we did. The same thing will happen here. Once he hits a certain number his post count will be rolled back to around 3,000.
        Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Not really but let's face it...whoever would be doing what you're doing is just a bit off to say the least so it's possible. And running a script on here is probably not going to go over very well with the admins...just a hunch. I wouldn't be surprised if your rep power and/or your presence are going to go through a change.
        no one would have time to jerk off if they had 400 legit posts per day. even with running a script he still hasn't caught up to RunWK, who has a legit 70,000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          No.. java and I had to work around the boards spam stops. The text field changes with each post and page. Had to use random generated text strings and so on.
          I actually would like to know more about this code.

More specifically, I want to know how you went about authenticating yourself from within the code.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-09-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X